Melbourne Football

Chelsea Fc

malloy

I don't know how the board can explain this? It's shocking but not in a way, but Rafa???

RA wants the "sexy" football, the attacking football, BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW RAFA PLAYS....

We've replaced Robbie, ROBERTO DI MATTEO, A CHELSEA LEGEND, who won the Champions League, something one of our favorite sons, Jose couldn't do.

We've replaced him, that legend guy, with Rafa Benitez, a guy who called the club and it's fans, soulless and passionless, a guy who was sacked at Inter within 6 months.

The board can't explain this, there's no logic to it... I can only react one way, and even after that I still don't know what to say, but it is VERY embarrassing.

Rafa also told me Torres is nursing a knee injury and, although still playing, it is affecting his form/confidence

n501651360_571399_475_normal.jpg

Finally, Benitez is looking forward to linking up with Fernando Torres again, but revealed he has a knee injury which is affecting his form

The deal is worth around 3m per year

Rafa was actually approached before Di Matteo was hired,but Abramovic decided not to go with him. There was interest though eight months ago

Rafa was offered the job eight days ago, so the midweek Champions League defeat had nothing to do with Di Matteo's dismissal

Rafa has signed an 18th month deal with an opt out at the end of the season, but he could continue for longer

fans,
can exclusively reveal the following after spending the night in Dubai with Rafa Benitez...

LOL. This is like saying it's a good day to have AIDS, you cunt.

Besides you still have that Ginger cunt in charge of your lot so I don't know why you cunts are laughing.

Fwiw I am not a fan of him, but it's always good to see you're crosstown rivals under the pump.

Its not so bad, he has won a champions league :up:

Also what is invaluable is that he already has a such a good understanding of the club. :up:

Already knows that Drogba was a Cheat, Lampard is overrated and the whole place is Souless and full of Plastic Fans. :up:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

Hahahahahahahahhaa, I can more about the future of our club than a loss to a meaningless club who got us at the worst of times, no on-field excuses for yesterday's performance though, absolutely embarrassing, no desire, still can't get over the fact we actually lost to West Ham United.

Anyway, You'll never sing that song.

Edited by DutchPride

Hahahahahahahahhaa, I can more about the future of our club than a loss to a meaningless club who got us at the worst of times, no on-field excuses for yesterday's performance though, absolutely embarrassing, no desire, still can't get over the fact we actually lost to West Ham United.

Anyway, You'll never sing that song.

Brilliant future you have with Rafa.

• Like 1

This shit just keeps getting better and better.

696305473.jpg?key=7681024&Expires=1354487319&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=XN8MwWKIgC7LUjeraRDLM-4mvuVcijcY1sIcuK87MYry0GutZt6ttq0X~LYHI-C2aQSadnxrXn0RumTvzQh0qEg3oU7miAZow2HnWOC~mg19h4jcG-1pX7xNbAkyPwj0TzlQW5p4x-tNhZIdq~Qpmiu91oKkTQP~7vgqQRIMC70_

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2242017/Roman-Abramovich-wants-Avram-Grant-replace-Rafael-Benitez.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Grant could be offered consultative role with Chelsea

http://www.guardian....-rafael-benitez

Edited by Hammerhead
  • Like 1