Melbourne Football

Chelsea Fc

malloy

obvious pisstske, why and how would I be Breton

No - you saw 2-3 other people who had Breton blood and tried to jump on the bandwagon. I recall you being 100% serious when you said that. And don't try deny that you werent serious, just makes you look even more of a tit.

No antagonism here, still love you - but you should be easier on other people, when you use to be like them.

No - you saw 2-3 other people who had Breton blood and tried to jump on the bandwagon. I recall you being 100% serious when you said that. And don't try deny that you werent serious, just makes you look even more of a tit.

No antagonism here, still love you - but you should be easier on other people, when you use to be like them.

How is being a celtic fan going for you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oscar transfer is imminent for around 25m euros, another Schürrle bid is close, expected to be around 20m pounds. The Guardian also freshly reported that 38m HAS FINALLY been agreed with Porto for Hulk, now the only thing in the way is third-parties.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/10/chelsea-oscar-brazil-transfer?newsfeed=true (Includes Hulk story)

Are Oscar, Hulk & Schürrle all realistic? I personally would love Schürrle.

• 1 month later...

a lot better, hazard & mata worked a treat, Torres looked the best he's ever looked at Chelsea, running at defenders confidently etc.

Mikel, Luiz & Cole all had shockers, Lampard wasn't great either so still question marks over the defense.

Was always going to happen after the sending off, which was unfortunately Ivanovic hence RB meaning well probably speed up a deal for a RB (Azpilicueta) or Luiz, Essien or Ramires will have to play their against Wigah at least.

Am a bit more reassured after that performance compared to the BHA match, the 4231 was working brilliantly before the sending off and I was glad to see that used over the 433 that will not work with all our attacking options now.

Apart from that 10-15 minutes after we conceded the goals, the way we played was brilliant, with so much more imrpovement and understanding to come. Hazard & Mata are combining absolutely fantastic, they're a nightmare, one minute they're left, next right, it's great to watch AND they're ill experienced together, so we can expect so much more which is a fantastic prospect. Torres looked crazy sharp again & it's a joy to watch him watch him run at defenders, the confidence is at an all time high since he moved here 18 months, it was good he got a good regardless if it may have been offside. Ramires was a bit off today but not a concern at all, he's got the class to bounce right back.

Great header from Pog, you can't stop that, but for that 15 minutes that we lost ALL our flow, as much as the defence needs to improve I was absolutely thrilled that we were able to bounce back as soon as we did and play football, shows the hunger, flare & character the side already has, it's what you have to do to win a title, get the result when you're down, always knew we were going to get a goal or two, we played superb tbh.

All in all, 6 from 6, with 6 goals, a brilliant start, very happy. Mend that defence in the next few days on the training pitch & by god we'll be hard to beat with all the attack we have, it's a joy to watch ALREADY.

Edited by DutchPride

"Meireles & Mikel exceptional, added exceptional balance to the team, the best it's been so far this season. Agree Mata looks tired, Hazard/Mata/Torres link up is fine 3 matches in, so ill-experienced you wouldn't even expect it to be where it's at a week into the league season, scary to think what it could become. Back four was brilliant, like I've said previously - Luiz & Cahill matured brilliantly towards the end of the last season & on first look this season it looks the same way. Big ups to Bertrand, he really has the taken the chances he's been given & shown how good he can really be, AND he's playing out of natural position, hopefully when Joshy comes back from loan at Middlesborough he takes the chances like Ryan has when he gets them, he deserves this loan at Middlesborough & from what I've heard, he's been excellent in his first 2 matches, MotM in the first. Would like to take out the Super Cup, we've got international break the week after it, so fatigue won't effect the league campaign & would be good to just add another trophy to the cabinet."

Extract from EPL thread,

Great start, that was our best performance, things looking good after a week.

Hats off to the board, credit where credit is due, stengthened in attack, midfield & defence, and the players we have signed are young & hungry, including; possibly Europe's best young talent & one of Brazil's most gifted youngsters as well a fantastic young home-grown player, a wonderful German prospect & a young defender who has played in the Spanish youth ranks since u16 level, hopefully they will all be fantastic for us for many years to come, I am extremely excited about what the season we have in front of us & the years to come, 80m spent, all under 23, enjoi chelsea fans.