Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Merchandise sale

Huzie

The media release by ISC back in 2011 says the deal with Heart is for 3 years....

that should put an end to all these "rubbish" talks about kappa.

I don't mind rumours, but complete rubbish is not necessary.

I'll eat humble pie if it turns out kappa is our apparel supplier next season, but based on Gaffers post i think i might be eating a sirloin steak instead.

http://www.isc-sport...ourne-heart.pdf

The media release by ISC back in 2011 says the deal with Heart is for 3 years....

I'll eat humble pie if it turns out kappa is our apparel supplier next season, but based on Gaffers post i think i might be eating a sirloin steak instead.

Notice the date?

Contracts can be broken esp if both parties agree mutually to do so...

Prepare to do so, twat.

Warned - please tone down your language towards other posters.

Anyway, I'm well keen for some Kappa gear. ISC have been useful, especially given their willingness to produce Forbze's third kit, but I think Kappa will give us a taste of their own take on stripes and the sash.

Got TBH I dont like the Triangles at the bottoms of that home kit pictured, as I never see the need for Panelling on a kit with Stripes or Hoops.

However in saying that its not as bad as most of the Panels you see on stripes kit these days.

And I am a pretty hard man to please with Kits, I think I am the only one who did not particularly like the Third Kit from last Season.

http://www.isc-sports.com.au/downloads/media-releases/isc-melbourne-heart.pdf

Boys, I guarantee you that Kappa are on for next season. 100% signed sealed and delivered.

No! Have always hated Kappa's kits, they just look ugly. At least ISC's were classy. These kits will be shit.

I don't like how they stick their logo all over the sleeves. And just by looking at Fullhams kit, we might as well wear rash vests..

Should be noted I've never actually handled a kappa kit in the flesh.

surprised Nike didn't come to an agreement with any A-League clubs to produce kits, considering they produce the NT kits.

Given a choice I'd prefer Umbro, some of the recent stuff they've produces is simple and classy, Sweden NT kit and Canada NT kit are some of the best around atm.

surprised Nike didn't come to an agreement with any A-League clubs to produce kits, considering they produce the NT kits.

I was only thinking about this today actually. Is Carlton SC the only Australian club team to ever have Nike kits? I cant think of any other club having them?

*Oh and yes mods, I do realise this thread is getting way off topic

I was only thinking about this today actually. Is Carlton SC the only Australian club team to ever have Nike kits? I cant think of any other club having them?

*Oh and yes mods, I do realise this thread is getting way off topic

That's mostly my fault. I was told about Kappa and didn't wanna start a new thread for it so I chucked it in the thread that seemed most relevant.

That's mostly my fault. I was told about Kappa and didn't wanna start a new thread for it so I chucked it in the thread that seemed most relevant.

Well to be honest, I dont think there is too much more we can really discuss about a merchandise sale ;)

Have ppl seen the adidas kits provided for the Mongs and Smurfs they were fucken shite, and Nike hardly has ever had an outstanding record at Kit Creation so I doubt they would do much better for an A League side.

Personally I am really happy with Kappa its a quality Terrace brand, and the Logo simply is mad, I will be over the moon if we get kits with small Kappa Logos up and down the sleeves.