Melbourne Football

2012-13 Football Kits

LR9

• 4 weeks later...

For the second season running, the now Spanish Segunda Division B team have used their change kit to promote Murcia's agricultural industry, by styling it on a head of broccoli.

LaHoyaLorca1.jpg

Okay, this officially takes the cake for the worst kit of all time

What's going on with the collar of the kit Giroud is wearing?

Puma trying to be forward-thinking.

I like the puma football shirt.

He sponsored the national team soccer jersey as:

Italy shirt

http://www.footballtshirteu.com/national-football-teams-italy-c-1_21.html

Uruguay shirt

http://www.footballtshirteu.com/national-football-teams-uruguay-c-1_38.html

This is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

Mexican club Puebla FC have released a special edition third shirt for their 70th anniversary as a football club.

In 2014 Puebla mark their 70th anniversary and to commemorate the special occasion they have released special edition Pirma kit that will used as the club’s third shirt for the current and 2014 seasons. The Mexican club boasts the likes of US internationals Michael Orozco Fiscal and DaMarcus Beasley in the side.

Puebla.jpg

The new third shirt is in the traditional white colour with the historic blue ash on the front. The shirt also boasts a special anniversary crest specially designed for the 70th year in existence. The shirt was debuted against Club America in a 3-1 loss in the Liga MX on the weekend.

Puebla1.jpg

Under the shirts’ slogan “Esta franja se defiende a muerte y la defenderemos en tu nombre” meaning “This strip defends death and defend in your name” the sash is comprised of the names of several hundred of the club’s fans who applied to be on the kit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks too much like a training top and not an actual strip...

I find this to be the case for a lot of international kits. Probably because there is no sponsor.

yes they often do

but usually the fluro colours are reserved for training kits and national teams go for more conservative strips.

ie. spain-10-12-adinas-away-kit.jpg

NewArsenalGold.jpg Arsenal-Puma-Gold.png

Roumoured to be the new Arsenal away.

I really hope not for your sake Harry,

As I pretty sure it was the Gold Kit that tipped you over the edge all those years ago.

Haha. As long as they dont change the home kit to gold I will manage

I guess Gold Kits are back in like how I have noticed PPL are wearing Puffa Vests and going to Bush Raves again...

And FWIW Stone Island is pretty Mid 90's as well.

• Like 1

I guess Gold Kits are back in like how I have noticed PPL are wearing Puffa Vests and going to Bush Raves again...

Hahaha! I have really mixed feelings about these coming back into vogue. Its good because it means I dont have to be as embarrassed about having photos of myself wearing puffa jackets (i never went so far as to go the vest) at bush raves. But its bad because there is a damn good reason I have those hidden away. Late 90s/ early 2000s was possibly the ugliest fashion period of all time. Not sure I want to live through bleached brushed forward haircuts again.

That means visors, tight shirts with baggy jeans are just around the corner too! Oh dear!

Hahaha! I have really mixed feelings about these coming back into vogue. Its good because it means I dont have to be as embarrassed about having photos of myself wearing puffa jackets (i never went so far as to go the vest) at bush raves. But its bad because there is a damn good reason I have those hidden away. Late 90s/ early 2000s was possibly the ugliest fashion period of all time. Not sure I want to live through bleached brushed forward haircuts again.

That means visors, tight shirts with baggy jeans are just around the corner too! Oh dear!

When ever I see PPL in those 5 Panel Hats: I think of the popularity of Visors circa 2000, they were bloody massive even worn backwards.

I didn't like them but I commited some massive offences like wearing a pair of Massive Trousers that I rolled up under the legs. :droy:

The gear that blokes wore was bad but at the end of the day the stuff the ladies wore was a lot worse.

I remember for a three year period from 2000 to 2003 that on Saturday nights girls always wore Jeans (Baggy or Flared) with these "Top" Things...

• Like 1

The gear that blokes wore was bad but at the end of the day the stuff the ladies wore was a lot worse.

I remember for a three year period from 2000 to 2003 that on Saturday nights girls always wore Jeans (Baggy or Flared) with these "Top" Things...

Sounds like Melton 2013.

Edited by TOPCAT
  • Like 4

Sounds like Melton 2013.

Don't forget fox racing hats with the sticker kept on...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...