Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

LOL - I remember when I was at College that the Sepo's (American Students) from all the different Residental Colleges' used to use the upstairs of the Lygon Street Starbucks (Now a Cotton On) as all day study area. None of them brought anything and it looked like a complete dumb with papers, books and wires everywhere.

The workers at Starbucks apparently admitted to my mate that they didnt care about them being there because it helped make PPL think there any customers in the store - It closed down a year later.

Edited by cadete

TTDIM: free lunch and BBQ provided by Vic Uni every Thursday :up:

I second that.

I hope you realise that this is totally fictional thing that I made up to maintain the facade I go to Vic uni Why would u tell everyone that you to VU if you never did?

TTDIM: free lunch and BBQ provided by Vic Uni every Thursday :up:

I second that.

I hope you realise that this is totally fictional thing that I made up to maintain the facade I go to Vic uni

1. I didn't know that.

2. VU do free bbq stuff.

3. Why would anyone pretend to go to VU of all Unis?

• Like 1

TTDIM:

Dan Bilzerian

Just when you think the world has turned into some faggy hipster left wing hell, a saviour appears, with his rugged beard, arsenal of high powered weaponry, and ostentatious displays of wealth :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.shockmansion.com/2014/05/09/video-dan-blitz-bilzerian-tells-his-insane-story-of-how-a-drug-and-sex-fueled-five-day-bender-resulted-in-two-heart-attacks/

Such a boss.

• Like 1

I was a huge fan when I thought he was kinda self made through playing poker but he got all of his money from his families estate which kinda makes him less awesome.

I thought he would have had money from his family and has then invested it in shit to make his own money, as he is apparently a venture capitalist. But either way, I was fully aware he isn't self made, doesn't change the fact he delivers the entertainment.

• Like 1

If you lookup his father, you probably wouldn't be wrong to speculate he's laundering some cash for his dad. His dad was suspected of hiding his cash/assets when he declared bankruptcy. 'Poker player' and 'venture capitalist' are decent fronts.