Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Why hasn't anyone posted that Californication is back? Surely your type of show Deviate?

Only just realised, in case anyone else watches it and hasn't realised, get downloading, 3 episodes to catch up on.

Yeah just saw the 4th is out even though it hasn't aired yet? Must have leaked somehow.

Looks like I'm going to struggle to download these episodes though, seems you have to grab these shows in the first few hours on usenet these days before they get deleted.

Edited by Tesla

Who watches Louis Theroux?

I've seen a few different episodes, Westboro Baptist Church, Autistic children, they were quite interesting.

Neo nazi's is also very interesting

interviewing people who follow UFO's, trying to fit into African American hip hop culture all pretty damn funny

I've seen a few different episodes, Westboro Baptist Church, Autistic children, they were quite interesting.

interviewing people who follow UFO's, trying to fit into African American hip hop culture all pretty damn funny

I have seen a fair few over the years, he gets pretty fucken annoying after a while... with his douchey nature and awkard passive questioning.

All the questions he asks almost always start with: "Do u think maybe.." or "What if (sic) doesnt want to.." etc

Edited by cadete

I have seen a fair few over the years, he gets pretty fucken annoying after a while... with his douchey nature and awkard passive questioning.

All the questions he asks almost always start with: "Do u think maybe.." or "What if (sic) doesnt want to.." etc

I think he has a very sarcastic style which most people don't realise when his interviewing him... The fun starts when people finally catch on.

My favourite Louis moment has to be this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

• Like 2

Yeah just saw the 4th is out even though it hasn't aired yet? Must have leaked somehow.

Looks like I'm going to struggle to download these episodes though, seems you have to grab these shows in the first few hours on usenet these days before they get deleted.

kickass has episode 5.  :up:

Californication has been great so far this season.

True Detective, 2 episodes in, TBH seems quite overrated. I find the show really doesn't draw me in and so I keep losing focus (I have a very poor attention span). Seems all right so far but I'm not really feeling the rave reviews everyone has given this show.

Maybe I should get on it, finished True Detective (did get really good as it went on, just the first few episodes were a bit slow) and so now I just have GoT and Californication to watch once a week each.

Not a Mad Men fan?

I stopped watching at one point and never picked it up again as I dont know where that point is. Would probably have to start again.

Maybe I should get on it, finished True Detective (did get really good as it went on, just the first few episodes were a bit slow) and so now I just have GoT and Californication to watch once a week each.

Not a Mad Men fan?

I stopped watching at one point and never picked it up again as I dont know where that point is. Would probably have to start again.

Went flat for a while, but this season has picked up a lot.

Not a Mad Men fan?

Went flat for a while, but this season has picked up a lot. I was pumped for its return from the break it took and was very disappointed and never felt the urge to watch again...

Hannibal season finale was beyond amazing!

Holy fucking shit!

If this isn't the best show on TV then it's definitely in the top 3.

The symbolism of the rain drops covering the last man standing... As the world crumbles and falls, he stands true to his words. This is his design!

Will watch this season again with intent and a keen ear... And a glass of champagne. Lol

• Like 1

Holy fucking shit!

The symbolism of the rain drops covering the last man standing... As the world crumbles and falls, he stands true to his words. This is his design!

Will watch this season again with intent and a keen ear... And a glass of champagne. Lol

Ye how good was it! I think ill re-watch it too coz there's a shit load of convos between Will and HL I didn't quite understand.

Interesting to see how season 3 pans out... I think Will might survive even though they made look like he defiantly died.

• Like 1

Holy fucking shit!

Ye how good was it! I think ill re-watch it too coz there's a shit load of convos between Will and HL I didn't quite understand.

Interesting to see how season 3 pans out... I think Will might survive even though they made look like he defiantly died.

'He' definitely did... but which part of him the 'he' refers to is what i look forward to seeing. Does the stag refer to his human psyche element? does it refer to his ability to reconstruct scenes?  The stag has been shown on social media, quote 'taking it's last breath'.

• Like 1

I liked mad men but got sidetracked halfway through season 3 I think and haven't really got back into it. I should soon though.

I watched the first season... And moved on. I couldn't get back into it to be honest...

Same thing with newsroom. I watched season 1... That's it.

I liked mad men but got sidetracked halfway through season 3 I think and haven't really got back into it. I should soon though.

I watched the first season... And moved on. I couldn't get back into it to be honest...

Same thing with newsroom. I watched season 1... That's it.

Both shows are incredible. Highly suggest watching them fully.

Mad Men went dull for maybe 10 episodes or so (so did Boardwalk), but Newsroom has been solid throughout.

• 3 weeks later...