Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Talking about naked photos and the newsroom 

I will kindly leave this here.(beware it is NSFW)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxtrc91kfNNl8pPWcdHyTvEArhTjqoisWb1n2ZMOk8AyvvX8HW8g

just to give validity to the photo 

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-people/newsroom-star-tweets-topless-pic-by-mistake-20120913-25th5.html

Edited by malloy
  • Like 3

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxtrc91kfNNl8pPWcdHyTvEArhTjqoisWb1n2ZMOk8AyvvX8HW8g

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-people/newsroom-star-tweets-topless-pic-by-mistake-20120913-25th5.html

Will watch asap!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upgraded my internet plan with a bunch more downloads

Finally found a worthy replacement of nzbmatrix

But don't have any TV series to download???

Guess I'm starting on The Newsroom.

what is your replacement for matrix.

https://www.oznzb.com/

Easily the best site I've come across since matrix went down.

On a free account currently as only started using it earlier today but will probably upgrade as apparently it's a 5 download a day limit on free account.

Edited by Tesla

Nothing wrong with piratebay

Except that copyright holders and/or their agents have evidence of everything you've stolen from them and can take legal action against you, which they will win, at any time they choose :up:

Plus TV shows are up faster and download much faster :up:

Nothing wrong with piratebay

Except that copyright holders and/or their agents have evidence of everything you've stolen from them and can take legal action against you, which they will win, at any time they choose :up:

Plus TV shows are up faster and download much faster :up:

hmmmmm how do i download via this system i wonder? 

Right, scrap that last comment, i registered, saw the 5 limit, wtf is an NZB file lol.

Edited by Deviate

Upgraded my internet plan with a bunch more downloads

Finally found a worthy replacement of nzbmatrix

But don't have any TV series to download???

Guess I'm starting on The Newsroom.

what is your replacement for matrix.

https://www.oznzb.com/

Easily the best site I've come across since matrix went down.

On a free account currently as only started using it earlier today but will probably upgrade as apparently it's a 5 download a day limit on free account.

Had a quick look. reckon nzbtv.net is better. dont think I will swap over

What is nzbTV? Aware me brahs. Will rep.

It is to do with usenet. Costs me bout $20 for 3 months for usenet. Nzbtv is an nzb indexing site. When someone puts something on a news board they create an nzb (similar to a torrent). once these nzb files are created nzbtv will then index them and sort them on their site so it is much easier to find.

If signing up with a usenet provider i recommend astraweb. (Some ISPs provide free usenet eg internode). The best nzb client to use is sabnzb (similar to utorrent)

Edited by malloy

To add to what malloy said, think of it like this:

NZB file = torrent file (but a bit more complex)

sabnzbd = utorrent (or w/e torrent client is popular these days)

nzbtv/oznzb/etc. = piratebay/kat/etc.

The only new concept is that you need a usenet provider, because you are downloading from a server rather than from peers. Pretty much every provider has the same files, but with copyright claims they have to remove them so some will end up removing them before others, which causes issues. Maintaining server costs money, which is why you have to pay for it, like malloy said Astra is $20 for 3mo, gives you a good idea of what it costs.

Now if you saw my earlier post, some NZB listing sites (equivalent of pirate bay / kat / etc. in torrent world) charge money to use their website, or at least for a premium/VIP account that has more features. Reason is because most free nzb listing sites suck, so people don't mind paying as it's usually only like $10 for lifetime but the oznzb one i'm using now is a fair bit pricier. Not to say there aren't decent free ones, nzb-rss very much does the job for TV shows but if you're looking for a harder to find show or your looking for movies, albums, etc. there aren't many good free ones out there so I dont mind paying to save myself the hassle.

So that's now one thing you have to pay for (usenet provider), and one optional thing to pay for (premium NZB listing site), but why the fuck would you pay money when you can torrent for free? That's what I always thought, but really the privacy and speed are worth the ~$10/mo cost. Depending on your provider, you can max out your line speed for every download, something not so common in the torrent world, and without uploading anything. Recently using thecubenet I was downloading at close to 2MB/s. The Astra plan malloy uses has a 10mbps limit on it IIRC (which means max download speed of around 1MB/s), which is about as fast as you're internet is going to get unless you're on cable like me, or you live very close to an exchange on ADSL2, or you're on NBN.

If you want to try usenet without paying anything, get a free trial account from tweaknews, it only lasts about 10 days or a week or something like that. I'm on that now as my thecubenet account expired and I'm not sure who I'll go with next, noticing speeds kind of suck on tweaknews as I'm only downloading at like 300-500KB/s but that might be due to it being a trial account. Probably going to signup with thecubenet again, notice they have a special on a $10/mo account, worth the slight premium to me over astraweb as I can download faster, but I think astraweb is best value for most people.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Signed up with newgroupdirect, all of a sudden couldn't download the old episode of the newsroom, same problem I have when I tried to do it on thecubenet, realised the reason I successfully downloaded the first couple of episodes is because I was doing it through tweaknews. Ended up buying a 3 month subscription with tweaknews, worked perfectly after that.

So I guess tweaknews is who I'll be using from now on, I read a lot of comments on the internet that they were very slow at taking things down as they are EU based rather than US and it appears to be the case.

• Like 1

Signed up with newgroupdirect, all of a sudden couldn't download the old episode of the newsroom, same problem I have when I tried to do it on thecubenet, realised the reason I successfully downloaded the first couple of episodes is because I was doing it through tweaknews. Ended up buying a 3 month subscription with tweaknews, worked perfectly after that.

So I guess tweaknews is who I'll be using from now on, I read a lot of comments on the internet that they were very slow at taking things down as they are EU based rather than US and it appears to be the case.

So just go with tweaknews on its own? Or tweaknews and another one?

So just go with tweaknews on its own? Or tweaknews and another one?

Go with just tweaknews, signup for the free trial because at the end of it they give you a 10 euro for 3 months deal.

• Like 1