Melbourne Football

Members reserved seats for victory game

Swiss Toni

Trying to book reserved tickets for the derby but when I enter my member numbers and select the "Prem C res - City" only full price ticket options are available - not the City G.A. Member - Premium C Admit $3.06 option even though they only went on sale yesterday! Does that mean we have to buy full price tickets ?

Trying to book reserved tickets for the derby but when I enter my member numbers and select the "Prem C res - City" only full price ticket options are available - not the City G.A. Member - Premium C Admit $3.06 option even though they only went on sale yesterday! Does that mean we have to buy full price tickets ?

Not sure what's going on for you here.

I just bought and converted tickets and had no problems.  You need to enter all your barcodes right at the start though, then the top option is to convert your membership to a seat, the other options are to buy tickets for friends.  Each barcode has its own set of options.

Don't delay though, tickets at the the home end (if thats where you want to be) seem to be going pretty quick.  A lot more members this year.

Having the same problem - some strange reason 1 of my 6 family tickets gives me the $3 option, every other member number doesn't give me th $3 option, just full price ticket

Do you have GA membership to start with. This might make a difference?

I fixed up tickets yesterday with no problem. The GA reservation option was the second one down. You have to select 1 ticket for each GA ticket you enter a code for.

I still don't like this paying to reserve a ticket I have already paid for. And yes I know the reasons why etc. I don't like the sky blue thing either. Roast dinners are nice however.

• Like 2

Make sure you don't jump to the next line after entering the last barcode

Make sure the cursor is at the end of it

A crazy as this seems it works

If the cursor is on a blank line, it thinks that you don't have a barcode

Believe me , I spent a frustrating half an hour for 2 GA upgrade tickets

So as an active member I just turn up

I just figured this out after half an hour wondering why the option for the $3 reserved ticket wasnt there.This despite it clearly being in bold and underlined in the email. ' If you are a reserved seat member you will not be required to book your seat through Ticketek. Active Supporters are classed as reserved seat members'' . Dumb cunt.

Does any one else find it strange that despite the fact we have 10,500 members Victory still get a bigger area for their fans? It is our home game. We should have the whole yarra side of the park to us (including the dry area which is neutral and the 2 side bays on the bottom level) to be allocated in the presale and if we sell out our side we should get some of the other side of the park. The dry area should be moved to the normal 'away' corner and we should  start allocating tickets from the other corner bay towards the middle on the north end of the park. What would happen if we had 15,000 or 20,000 members? Would the allocation of seats still be split 'evenly'? Or would Victory fans still be given priority as they are the more popular/successful team and would lure more supporters to a match?

Someone posted it ages ago but imagine in a few years time if we became super succesful and had 30,000 odd members playing the derby at home. The whole park would be ours with the exception of a small contingent of Victory fans in the away bay.