Melbourne Football

David Williams

cityzen

Pretty sure there's already a thread for him.

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threads

Ha, didn't even notice this was a new thread

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threads

Ha, didn't even notice this was a new thread yeah I made it because I couldn't find the other williams thread and no one answered my question in other threads ahaha

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threadsHa, didn't even notice this was a new thread

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threadsHa, didn't even notice this was a new thread yeah I made it because I couldn't find the other williams thread and no one answered my question in other threads ahahaI'm all for new threads, just as long as they have Mosquitos and flies in them

Edited by Cinnamon

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threadsHa, didn't even notice this was a new thread

I knew there would be but my phone wouldn't allow me to go to the next page of threadsHa, didn't even notice this was a new thread yeah I made it because I couldn't find the other williams thread and no one answered my question in other threads ahahaI'm all for new threads, just as long as they have Mosquitos and flies in them

Mosquitos of the Maltese persuasion?

To be frank Willo looked unfit and overweight. It's unacceptable even if you injured to be unfit (having been injured a fair bit in my career) there are numerous ways to keep fit up to a professional standard such as water running and circuits. Even with the injury problems he reportedly had during pre season it shows glaring unprofessionalism from either himself or Simone Ripamonti. 

Edited by JoyfulPenguin
  • Like 3

Coach killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the 6 yarder it's unacceptable NOT To be on target.

Thats two so far this season- first one against the Jets he knocked over the bar.

Wonder if we should have a "Williams Certain Goal Misses" thread?

My bet is it would get to at least a dozen by the end.

Add his partner in crime Dugandzic and we're doubling that.

Coach killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the 6 yarder it's unacceptable NOT To be on target.

Thats two so far this season- first one against the Jets he knocked over the bar.

Wonder if we should have a "Williams Certain Goal Misses" thread?

My bet is it would get to at least a dozen by the end.

Add his partner in crime Dugandzic and we're doubling that.

And yet people won't admit that this guy is shit.

He's played like what? 2 good games in 3 years? Doesn't really give a fuck about the club, clearly overweight (which he has been before) and still misses sitters 2 metres out.

What more does this guy have to do to get sacked? IMO he's always been the worst player on our list, its just this season Ramsey has taken the title away from him. The way he is going though he'll probably be able to get the title back by the end of the season :up:

• Like 1

I was a big fan of Wilo but after what I saw on Friday night I have lost all respect for him.. He seemed to be more concerned with asking the Fox-sports camera man to snap shots of his boot and the crowed rather than playing a game of football..

He didn't seem concerned to be on the bench either... Easier life being a pro footballer, for Melbourne City that is...

I was a big fan of Wilo but after what I saw on Friday night I have lost all respect for him.. He seemed to be more concerned with asking the Fox-sports camera man to snap shots of his boot and the crowed rather than playing a game of football..

He didn't seem concerned to be on the bench either... Easier life being a pro footballer, for Melbourne City that is...

"If we win, we win.

If we lose, we lose."

"If we win, we win.

If we lose, we lose..... Hey bro, pass another kabab ."