Melbourne Football

When is draw for FFFA Cup?

KautoStar1

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this has been raised but the round of 32 for the FFA cup last year commenced on July 29 which is not far away.

Having said that if the format is the same as last year (and I havent heard otherwise), our win against Wellington should put us in Pot A meaning we shouldn't play another HAL team in the round of 32 unlike last year. It also means our first round match will be in mid August if we follow the same formula as last year.

Has anyone heard of format change or know when we should be playing?

FFFA Cup

The guy's from overseas, cut him a break.

There's a thread dealing with the preliminary rounds under Australian Football and yes, we are in a different pot this year.

Jimmy doesn't give second chances. Jimmy doesn't even give a first chance.

To be fair, after standing in Ballarat for 120 mins and totally losing feeling in my feet only to see us concede a Redmayne special and 2 shitty penalties, I too was referring to the competition as the Fuckin' FFA Cup.

• Like 4

FFFA Cup

The guy's from overseas, cut him a break.

There's a thread dealing with the preliminary rounds under Australian Football and yes, we are in a different pot this year.

Jimmy doesn't give second chances. Jimmy doesn't even give a first chance.

To be fair, after standing in Ballarat for 120 mins and totally losing feeling in my feet only to see us concede a Redmayne special and 2 shitty penalties, I too was referring to the competition as the Fuckin' FFA Cup.

This.

Youse cunts are all soft.

Wasn't even cold for Ballarat.

This. Was snowing the whole previous week. The night of the match was fine.

My general rule of thumb is if you can't snowboard down university drive then it's plenty warm enough.

skisurf_1291559c.jpg