Melbourne Football

Schip Happens! first edition for the season

da_editor

Here's a cheeky look at the cover for the edition. See you at the Impy or on the steps at AAMI Park before the match. If you want to throw us a few coins, that would help us keep going next season.

Oh yeah, and let's do Victory 5-0.

attachicon.gifSH_Mar_14_C_lo.jpg

That cover is fucking magnanimous. Fantastic work, will definitely grab an edition and chuck some gold donations your way tomorrow. Edited by n i k o

Really good fanzine and i was impressed. There was just a load of them scattered about the tables outside the Imperial so didn't have a clue who created them or small donation to ect. 

I read it on the train on way home and page 6 'SHEIKH, RATTLE AND ROLL' was a really good article. Really impressive lads.

Team & authors of Schip happens....please keep them coming.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, really positive, thanks!

There was some confusion as I think one or two of our helpers didn't realise we were taking donations, but never mind. Glad you all liked it!

And yes, a PDF will be up soon.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay in the loop, and we'll keep you posted on future editions. It's very money dependent so if you have a business or know someone who might want to sponsor a page with an ad or two, please let us know. It's the only way we can keep going next season.

If you would like a copy posted out to you, just PM me your address. If there's a lot of interest I might bring a few leftover copies to the next home match for people to collect.

• 2 weeks later...