Melbourne Football

Matchday 19: vs Wellington @ Westpac Stadium - Sunday 16th February - 3pm EDT

cadete

Hey guys. Haven't really got much to say (except for how good were those two goals?!) but just reporting in. Couldn't get to sleep from midnight to 3am so decided to throw in the towel and just watch the game anyway...

Good form, did the same thing till 4:15 am to watch the FA cup last night  :P. Good win btw

Edited by Tbitm

How good is Gerhardt absolutely doing a job on Hernandez so far

Why this guy was never given a go as a dm is beyond me

JA  :up:

He was signed as a DM wasn't he? Dropped deeper out of necessity.

Had him there last season with Colosimo because he didn't want to give Vrankovic game time, and he couldn't drop Thommo from DM even though he played shit there every game. So again JA  :up:

Hey guys. Haven't really got much to say (except for how good were those two goals?!) but just reporting in. Couldn't get to sleep from midnight to 3am so decided to throw in the towel and just watch the game anyway...

Good form, did the same thing till 4:15 am to watch the FA cup last night  :P. Good win btw

Thanks. I'll be honest, after our form the last couple of weeks I wasn't holding out much hope, especially with the key injuries we've had, but it was just one of those days when everything comes together. I'm still buzzing from it. Only the little matter of Barcelona on Tuesday (Weds for you, I guess) to come now.

Oh, and I saw about your Youth League win a day or two ago. What on earth happened there?

Anyway, back on subject. Heart looking good so far but if Wellington keep getting these 50-50 fouls outside your area it's going to put too much pressure on the team.

That said, seems to be happening less since I started typing...

JA Always said that he thought gerhardt didn't have the tank to play dm

JA doesn't have the IQ to be anything but a sports person. Even his special comments for socceroo's games made me think the guy was clueless.

On a different note the Kiwi commentators crack me up. Fred easily the most mentioned word so far in the telecast.

Thanks. I'll be honest, after our form the last couple of weeks I wasn't holding out much hope, especially with the key injuries we've had, but it was just one of those days when everything comes together. I'm still buzzing from it. Only the little matter of Barcelona on Tuesday (Weds for you, I guess) to come now.

Oh, and I saw about your Youth League win a day or two ago. What on earth happened there?

Anyway, back on subject. Heart looking good so far but if Wellington keep getting these 50-50 fouls outside your area it's going to put too much pressure on the team.

I think Mifsud happened, i haven't paid too much attention but he scored a hat trick there by half time. That and i think the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport) are typically a shit team. 

Yep we definitely need to stop giving away fouls in shooting range since that fat former tard (Hernandez) will score one soon.

I think Mifsud happened, i haven't paid too much attention but he scored a hat trick there by half time. That and i think the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport) are typically a shit team. 

Yep we definitely need to stop giving away fouls in shooting range since that fat former tard (Hernandez) will score one soon.

Credit to Mifsud, he did well in the youth team (although he scored tap-ins and simple 1-1s). Our youth team overall has some very handy players in it though, and I think they just showed their quality.

Agree about the fouls. Need to sort that out next half, and deal with our 3 yellow cards. I reckon Wielaert has the smarts to avoid a second yellow, but I'm pretty concerned about Hoffman and Gerhardt, especially since Gillet is refereeing. If we can avoid a second yellow and stop inviting so much pressure in the second half, I think we've got this in the bag.