Melbourne Football

Does anybody want me to make anything for the derby

fastfly100

If you saw the get up that went with it you'd understand why; and um... not sure if you know this but a lot of teams around the world have their own cheerleaders. It's not just a yank thing; - expand your horizons. Oh & don't call me honey; I could beat your ass if I needed to.

Yep... I didn't understand that one either.

Thank you for the heads up :D

If Stephanie is who I think she is, she's the fuckin cool chick who sat behind me at the 3rd derby last year at Shitihad Stadium, gave it to the oxymorons all night and her fella is involved in getting the chants going on match day. If that's the case, then:

a. She rocks, she's awesome; and

b. She would seriously kick your arse!!

Steph.....keep up the great work! ;)

P.S. If the above description isn't you Steph, who the hell cares......keep getting stuck in!

Edited by willo

If Stephanie is who I think she is, she's the fuckin cool chick who sat behind me at the 3rd derby last year at Shitihad Stadium, gave it to the oxymorons all night and her fella is involved in getting the chants going on match day. If that's the case, then:

P.S. If the above description isn't you Steph, who the hell cares......keep getting stuck in!

i think you are thinking of some one else

• Like 1

Yeah you're definitely thinking of someone else but I'll take is as a complete compliment either way. Perhaps she's my long lost twin. I'll be sure to do her proud who ever she is this derby day coming.

shut up you slut

In regards to this; I'm glad you think I'm worth the time to even consider typing back up a response. If a slut's enough for you to waste time on then your standards are really low. I'm not one for violence and not one to suggest anything of that nature but if I do manage to run into you on derby day and you do use anything as derogatory as that towards me no one in this forum or in that stadium will be able to hold me back as I tear you apart.

The least you could do is have some decency in regards to what you're saying to people either in person or online. Would a personal message not have done justice for you? Apparently not seeing as you've had to plaster your opinions on a public forum. Men like you are the reason women don't respond or attempt to get active in regards to the club they follow and with other supporters. We just assume that someone will be out there waiting to attack on an idea or opinion we've had.

Cheers for making me feel like the most insignificant being tonight. Truly does wonders to my already low self esteem.

To the boys who replied. Many thanks. I appreciate them more than you could ever imagine.

We (women) just assume that someone will be out there waiting to attack on an idea or opinion we've had.

I'm sick of this angle already, read the forum, plenty of ideas getting shut down, people getting told their chant is no good etc. It's not because you're a women, it's because your idea was rubbish

should be the end of it already

Does it make you feel big replying back like that? The only way you're able to feel like a man is to take it out on a young kid in a forum? Real hero you are buddy.....Your mother must be so proud of you. (insert sarcasm)

I'm sick of this angle already, read the forum, plenty of ideas getting shut down, people getting told their chant is no good etc. It's not because you're a women, it's because your idea was rubbish

should be the end of it already

Ugh and no. The difference between myself and majority of the people on this forum is that I'm happy to give and receive constructive criticism rather than just straight out say that something is shit without giving it a chance. Once again, it's just close mindedness. Whilst I was using a different username in the other forum no one said anything because you couldn't tell at all the gender of the poster; now I have a feminine name up, people either tread lightly or openly abuse me for no reason at all.

I'm more than happy to accept that people think I have a shit idea and I accept your point, but the point I'm trying to get across is that derogatory uses of language and putting people down isn't the best thing or the nicest in the world. No one, no matter who they are has the right to call me anything like that and either get support for it and/or feel proud about it; or speak to anyone like that.

Edited by stephaniexo

not to fuel the fire but im a guy whos been to quite a few sporting events around the world and more color brings more atmosphere to any terrace no matter what the sport. like someone posted a page or two ago color would be welcome and personally if this was me i'd push for my friends to come dressed the same and have a fake mh cheer squad.

This is going to sound moronic but have people here heard about the law of attraction?

Basically if we feel like something bad is going to happen it will & vice versa. If we want something and we think about it and act like it's going to happen then it will etc etc.

If we keep our heads up, act like the day is ours and play like the day is ours... well we've got nothing to worry about!

It very well could be. I have no idea. I saw it on an american tv program a few weeks back and thus was lured into it. My overall point being though; if we think we have no chance and we act and talk about it that way there's no point in anyone really trying when expectations are already low. Optimistic thinking is key.

• Like 1

rofl yes please tear me apart!! if u see a bloke in a leeds scarf.. please let me know who u are..

Not having a go, just curious - canI ask why you wear a Leeds scarf to a Melbourne Heart game? Never quite understood why people do that... Edited by Cammo