Melbourne Football

Colour in the terrace

Mstrkrft

Watching the Syd derby and both terraces are full of team colour. Looks unreal to be honest. It got me thinking about the Yside and we never produce colour like this. Afl culture has lead to a lot of melbourneites not wearing team jersey's to games. On top of this, our terrace seems to have a lot of lads who wear polo shirts and there's the European style of capo & leaders of the terrace not wearing colours which has caught on

I think it's an issue that could be addressed and something that would add a lot to the terrace visually. I say we all committ to wearing something red and white against the Jets. See if we can match these Sydney pr!cks.

Edited by Mstrkrft

Can we meet in the middle and say if your are gonna go in your casual gear at least try to make it a red and/or white polo/hoodie/whatever the fuck you want to wear?

Most games I go to I don't wear merch but I aim for red or white gear.

All depends if it matches my kicks though ;)

Can we meet in the middle and say if your are gonna go in your casual gear at least try to make it a red and/or white polo/hoodie/whatever the fuck you want to wear?

No.

No. Fair call. Was trying to be diplomatic.

Im all for personal preference so can understand both sides.

I usually wear my Heart shirt (ISC kit, so perf) but honestly who cares what other people wear, if I was going to vent my frustration about something to do with active support then it'd be towards those across the 3 bays who don't chant.

That's a hell of a lot worse than wearing metro/suave clothes.

• Like 1

Yeah it looks better as a whole, but at the end of the day who cares. It's not going to effect the way the team plays, the way the terrace sings and no matter how many forums topics you make on it no ones going to change their attitude to the subject. Wear what you want. Drink what you want. Sing loud!

• Like 1

I'm ashamed to wear any of my merch in public following the performances of the bunch of mongs that step onto the pitch each week. Don't know why anyone would want to risk the possibility of being caught by FOX cameras wearing it.

Newcastle game everyone should wear Beige, a bland, lifeless colour. Suits the current playing group perfectly.

• Like 3

Just do up the top button on ya Fred perry polo.. Look like a proper ard geezer

with that said, can we now /thread... ?

Just do up the top button on ya Fred perry polo.. Look like a proper ard geezer Now we can...

/Thread.