Melbourne Football

R12 - MHFC v Wellington - Friday 27th Dec - 7.30pm

Caddy

Got flights back a day early for my holiday, been up since fucking 6:00am yesterday busting my ass to get back to see heart and what do they serve up up? Fuck.

Does anyone at heart care about the fans? What happened to the players coming over to the supporters after the game and high fiving us ext? Everyone at Heart FC atm are cowards.

We have players and a coach who won't admit that there playing style is bad as well as players who won't admit there playing badly. We have a board who are too cowardly to sack a coach who in any other professional sporting club in the world, if he had the same record, he would've been sacked. It just happens that if you score a penatly to get Australia into the world cup, you are untouchable. Teflon John.

Should i even bother anymore? Whats the fucking point? Everyones flat from yarraside to the players, how do the players expect us to chant when they give us nothing to chant for?

I do agree that John looked like a defeated man, and most likely will be sacked by tommorow, but for us to become relevant again the coach sacking should just be the start of the clean out. Lets hope the new owners that take us over actually give a fuck about us cause right now the current one's don't.

Fucking congratulations heart, you are officially the worst sporting club in Australian sports history. I cannot think of anyone else atm..

Did you come back with your carpet rolls?

Came back with many :P

But with my post i was more thinking of our many rurals members on here. All the trouble i went to,to get to the game last night, if your a rural member could you be fucked making a 2-3 hour trip to see the shit we serve up constantly?

Btw that 6500 crowd we got back is such an illusion with how many actual fans we have atm. If there were no test match on we would've been lucky to get over 4000

on my way out last night , I saw some things nailed to a tree

I looked closer and saw that it was two Melbourne Heart memberships

A guy comes along and pulls them out

I asked him "what do you want them for?"

He said, " You never know when you might need some spare nails!"

I took an old mate last night to the match, we played together, way back in the early to mid 80's Prahran Slavia, Ringwood Willamina , Green Gully, he couldn't BELIEVE how shite we were, I had to explain that it was normal for us, our modus operanda

We laughed about what our coaches would have done to us at training the following week if we served up crap like that

Edited by japiedog

IMO, Behich is copping too much flak for the goal. Sure, he was one of the player's at fault and the first player at fault, but other players could have done much better and easily have prevented that goal. It was embarrassing how easily Boyd's pass split both Wielaert and Gerhardt, who both weren't well positioned. Gerhardt in particular stopped defending the striker who scored to take up a position to stop the pass.... which he didn't stop, as it rolled right past him. Gerhardt should have stayed defending Huysegems, then he easily prevents him from scoring.

Behich was understandably exhausted, as he got up and down the pitch all night and was behind most of our good attacks. However, it was still disappointing that he couldn't do better.

So I'd at least blame Behich and Gerhardt equally for the goal, and possibly Wielaert to a lesser degree as well.