Melbourne Football

FIFA World Cup 2014

MaliMate

Worst fucking commentary for Brazil's goal, where was the excitement?! Combined with the audio being ahead of the visual by a second and my buzz is being killed by this broadcast

This. As much as I love Martin Tyler he's past it. Hasn't altered tone for about a decade.

So fucking excited

I have no allegiance but I hope Croatia beat Brazil, their tears would be delicious

Gotta feeling that Hrvatska will give Brazil a run for their money until the ref gives a soft pen when Neymar goes down tooooo easily in the box - the slimy, wriggling shit. The Croatia boys then start arguing, get sent off and Brazil cruises to a 2:0 victory. Or maybe ....

This is actually a pretty good call *rushes off to TAB* Hahahahaha, you heard it first here !!!!! Sorry it wasn't Neymar going down toooooo easily it was Fred. Can expect same thing tomorrow morning Chile v Socceroos

Worst fucking commentary for Brazil's goal, where was the excitement?! Combined with the audio being ahead of the visual by a second and my buzz is being killed by this broadcast

Hah I actually dozed off and got to see the goal thanks to the delay.

So fucking excited

I have no allegiance but I hope Croatia beat Brazil, their tears would be delicious

Gotta feeling that Hrvatska will give Brazil a run for their money until the ref gives a soft pen when Neymar goes down tooooo easily in the box - the slimy, wriggling shit. The Croatia boys then start arguing, get sent off and Brazil cruises to a 2:0 victory. Or maybe ....

:clap:

• Like 1

oh well, typical Brazil, the FIFA darlings, the beautiful game that they play...

as long as I can remember watching World Cups, and I can go back to 74, Brazil have always had the blessing of FIFA and the referees in there matches

the 50/50's go there way, the soft penalty was just the latest in a line of "favourable " decisions

two players jumped for the ball, Modric got an elbow to the face, free kick Brazil !

I reckon I can go back and pickout one match ( in World Cups that I have seen) where Brazil didn't get the favouritism of the refs, that would have been the match against Italy at Spain 82

the 2002 final against Germany Cafu went in two footed with studs up, almost crippled the German, not even a yellow card , drives me mad

I hope they make it to the final and lose

• Like 1

That penalty was bullshit da ti mocham. Ref is probs Chetnik scum.

Was hoping Croatia would make it through but it'll be difficult from here. Also hoping for positive performances from BiH. I reckon they're capable of a bit of damage.

If Australia can draw tomorrow I'll be more than happy.

oh well, typical Brazil, the FIFA darlings, the beautiful game that they play...

as long as I can remember watching World Cups, and I can go back to 74, Brazil have always had the blessing of FIFA and the referees in there matches

the 50/50's go there way, the soft penalty was just the latest in a line of "favourable " decisions

two players jumped for the ball, Modric got an elbow to the face, free kick Brazil !

I reckon I can go back and pickout one match ( in World Cups that I have seen) where Brazil didn't get the favouritism of the refs, that would have been the match against Italy at Spain 82

the 2002 final against Germany Cafu went in two footed with studs up, almost crippled the German, not even a yellow card , drives me mad

I hope they make it to the final and lose

Don't forget against Turkey when the ball was kicked at Rivaldo's LEG before a corner and he went down holding his face. Fucking cheat!
  • Like 3

Halloran and Leckie are two young exciting wingers who are both currently plying their trade in the 2.Bundesliga in Germany and are both capable of scoring goals, Tommy Oar is another exciting young player playing for Utrecht in Holland who will either play as our left winger or our central attacking midfielder and might snag a goal but our best chance of a goal other than through Timmy is probably off the bench from our only true striker in the squad, Adam Taggart who plays for the Newcastle Jets (although probably not for much longer) who's 21 and won the golden boot in the A-League this season.

He's a pretty selfish player but he takes his chances extremely well.

• Like 1