Melbourne Football

Bay 16

Ando

People IN Active area complaining about blocked view. :droy:

Same type of people that buy an apartment in the city so they can be near the action, then petition for everything around them to be shut down due to noise. 

same ppl who buy diet coke with their chicken & chips

Same PPL who live in Kew and vote Greens.

:ph34r: 

Softdrink connoisseurs, make a line behind the one and only;

72060.jpg

Tastes even better after taking a bite from one of these;

kebabREX_468x304.jpg

I have to say I'm in severe disagreement mate. A chilled salty pint of Ayran is the true osmanli drink to accompany a kebap.

ayran.jpgJust when I thought you couldn't top uludağ and döner...

Creamy soda, but in the brown can, not the red can which I think was called creaming soda and tasted shit. I don't think it's around anymore and proably hasn't been for 20 years.

Portello is decent, but it's very sweet.

Sarsparella tastes wierd.

Good to see that Bay 17 has finally been cleansed of all the Lefties :clap: :clap: :clap:

We had to trick them that by occupying Bay 16 they were participating in some sort of active support revolution, that spreading active support a few seats over was a great cause that would receive significant likes and praise from their comrades once their social media profiles were updated with the 'achievement', and they took the bait :fb:

Bay 17 :up: :up: :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

If only all that anger towards an obstructed view was directed toward the pitch. Imagine the possibilities.

I understand when you sit in the Yarraside there maybe a restricted view with flags and that i can deal with cause its not always in the same position, BUT when you put a banner up every time we get a great chanec and you miss a goal, then fuck me it pisses you right off!!!

Missed both of Migliorini's goals cause of that 12th man banner.

If only all that anger towards an obstructed view was directed toward the pitch. Imagine the possibilities.

I understand when you sit in the Yarraside there maybe a restricted view with flags and that i can deal with cause its not always in the same position, BUT when you put a banner up every time we get a great chanec and you miss a goal, then fuck me it pisses you right off!!!

Part of the support; get over it. You have replays for that.

The other side of the ground or the wings are free.....

• Like 2

no sympathies. its active. if a flag is in your way.. look to the left and the screen is right there.

no sympathies. its active. if a flag is in your way.. look to the left and the screen is right there.

A flag i dont give a shit about cause it looks great and is only in your way for a second. A banner is a little different.

No big deal. I'll just move to the opposite end of  where this bloke sits in Yarraside next time.

A flag i dont give a shit about cause it looks great and is only in your way for a second. A banner is a little different.

No big deal. I'll just move to the opposite end of  where this bloke sits in Yarraside next time. Come to 18

Scarfs are the biggest blocks here :)

Missed both of Migliorini's goals cause of that 12th man banner. no sympathies. its active. if a flag is in your way.. look to the left and the screen is right there. A flag i dont give a shit about cause it looks great and is only in your way for a second. A banner is a little different.

No big deal. I'll just move to the opposite end of  where this bloke sits in Yarraside next time. Come to 18

Na i love being amungst it. I love the beer in my face when we score.

you just dont get that in bay 18 lmao

Missed both of Migliorini's goals cause of that 12th man banner. no sympathies. its active. if a flag is in your way.. look to the left and the screen is right there. A flag i dont give a shit about cause it looks great and is only in your way for a second. A banner is a little different.

Na i love being amungst it. I love the beer in my face when we score.

you just dont get that in bay 18 lmao You can if you want it :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...