Melbourne Football

English Premier League

malloy

Proud of Chelsea.

9 v 13 and they still needed a clearly offside tap in from 0.0000001 metres out and we were still playing the better football too.

Time wasting when you have a four man advantage? ffs, at least we know who the best team in the country is now, absolutely outclassed them when the ref wasn't being a cunt. I've no doubt we'll go on to win the league.

Home crowd very loud even after the final whistle despite losing, not many home crowds you could say that about in the EPL.

Still top of the league and Champions of Europe. Fuck off you cheating manc cunts.

• Like 1

Absolutely fucking disgusting, Clattenburg deserves all he get it's especially if the abuse allegations lodged by the club are successful, disgraceful.

Proud of the lads, we showed after we went 2 down, 20 before & after the break, we can fucking destroy them when we are in stride, they had absolutely nothing, possession was close to 70/30, they couldn't get it out of the half, and our 3 magician's were toying with them. Unjust doesn't even begin to describe today, disgusting - right up there with Barca 08/09. How Clattenburg disallows a substitution then gives a yellow for simulation when there is obvious contact which means it can't be simulation, is beyond me, thank fuck that's the last we'll see of him for a while because of the allegations, absolute cunt.

Deserved to win at 2-2, as I said we were battering them, we could have gone on and score 4 if we had 11 on the pitch, outplayed & outclassed them. How Fergie & Rio can stand there and say it was well deserved is a joke, they need to get a grip, English football will be better when they're gone, cunts.

I fucking hate that Chicharito cunt, all his goals are piss weak & he's useless anywhere else on the pitch, to make it worse it was offside, couldn't wait for that shrimp to get off my TV.

Top of the league, playing better football, have a squad full of heroes, UTC, exciting future.

Edited by DutchPride

Here’s how much the top Premier League clubs have spent and sold in the last 5 years:

Manchester City: Spent: £537m. Sold: £130m. Net: £407m

Chelsea: Spent: £309m. Sold: £78m. Net: £231m

Aston Villa: Spent: £159m. Sold: £89m. Net: £70m

Manchester United: Spent: £186m. Sold: £124m. Net: £62m

Liverpool: Spent: £241m. Sold: £192m. Net: £49m

Sunderland: Spent: £123m. Sold: £87m. Net: £36m

West Ham United: Spent: £80m. Sold: £54m. Net: £26m

Tottenham Hotpsur: Spent: £202m. Sold: £199m. Net: £3m

Everton: Spent: £60m. Sold: £75m. Net: £-15m

Newcastle United: Spent: £73m Sold: £109m. Net: £-36m

Arsenal: Spent: £137m. Sold: £182m. Net: £-45m

Edited by LR9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nigel Adkins sacked by Southampton on the back of a 2-2 draw at Chelski midweek. What a bunch of cunce. He had them playing some nice football with some quality youngsters getting a game.

He's been replaced by Mauricio Pochettino. Hope they get relegated.

Totally agree. thiss will just disrupt them. reading wigan and southampton goin down this year

Totally agree. thiss will just disrupt them. reading wigan and southampton goin down this year

Yeh, I think QPR are going to stay up despite their current position. Villa could be in a bit of trouble. Won't be surprised if Newcastle drop. What a transition the magpies have gone through over the last 5-6 years...from relegation to promotion and pushing for a champions league spot, and now potentially back to the drop zone.

Edited by MKD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS!

A new face arrived at Manchester City today.

Joleon Lescott and Carlos Tevez are now fighting over it.

Franc Ribery has also made the trek over to join the scrap from eye witness accounts.

Ribery is apparently happy with the face Allah gave him. (srs)

• 5 weeks later...

Cardiff City last night secured a place in the EPL following their 0-0 draw at home to Charlton Athletic.

_67047650_wns_cardiff_charlton_0025.jpg

outstanding....beginning of the season the fans where up in arms over the kit change, now their in the EPL...

few great derbies to look forward to next season, Cardiff v Chelsea and Swansea 

Edited by spain82

Cardiff City last night secured a place in the EPL following their 0-0 draw at home to Charlton Athletic.

_67047650_wns_cardiff_charlton_0025.jpg

Well I guess they had to improvise their night to be more enjoyable supposedly the 0-0 game was frustrating and boring and would leave an empty feeling if no goals were scored whatsoever, good on them.