Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

Yeah the jets fans were with me. Smart arse fuckers wore their kits to take the piss. They are mates from over there. Saw one other kid in heart gear there. Was only five of us at game yesterday. Will be more at the mandurah game cos most of the lads live in rockingham. Come say hi if you'll be down there.

Well there's nothing like having a pumped up Terrace to give you confidence :lol:

This

I think Tando was inspired in Bentleigh when he recieved his new nicknames of "Nandos" and "Chicken".

Sharing a Nickname with man below in a massive honour in anyone's book...

116843-ricky-nixon-and-tegan-gould.jpg

toot toot

FFS The last thing this bloke needs is encouragement. 

Almost full strength lineup today. PK debute. Looks like a pg pk cb pairing Germano and mass dm hk am the the usuals including a start for Hoffman

Probable lineup

Redders
Hoffmann. Gerdhart Kisenorbo. Behich
              Murdocca. Germano
                           Kewell
               Mate. Williams. Ramsay

Migliorini   Mauk  Garuccio   Vranks  Mitchy   Walker Tando

Got a nice bench there.

Here is the auto correct line up

Readers

Hoffman          Her Hardy   Kisnorbo        be hitch

Murdoch      Germany

Kewell

Mate                   Williams                      Ramsay

Edited by Dylan

Almost full strength lineup today. PK debute. Looks like a pg pk cb pairing Germano and mass dm hk am the the usuals including a start for Hoffman  Probable lineup                          ReddersHoffmann. Gerdhart Kisenorbo. Behich              Murdocca. Germano                           Kewell               Mate. Williams. Ramsay Migliorini   Mauk  Garuccio   Vranks  Mitchy   Walker Tando Got a nice bench there.  Here is the auto correct line up                             ReadersHoffman          Her Hardy   Kisnorbo        be hitch                    Murdoch      Germany                             KewellMate                   Williams                      Ramsay

See not always is auto correct wrong. Rightly corrected Paddy K which you fucked up.

Almost full strength lineup today. PK debute. Looks like a pg pk cb pairing Germano and mass dm hk am the the usuals including a start for Hoffman  Probable lineup                          ReddersHoffmann. Gerdhart Kisenorbo. Behich              Murdocca. Germano                           Kewell               Mate. Williams. Ramsay Migliorini   Mauk  Garuccio   Vranks  Mitchy   Walker Tando Got a nice bench there.  Here is the auto correct line up                             ReadersHoffman          Her Hardy   Kisnorbo        be hitch                    Murdoch      Germany                             KewellMate                   Williams                      Ramsay

See not always is auto correct wrong. Rightly corrected Paddy K which you fucked up.

Well I actually corrected it after I checked to see what the correct spelling was. Little bit nervous about Kisnorbo playing ahah

Edited by Dylan

From Glorys twitter:

Midway through the first-half and it's still Glory 0-0 Heart. Couple of half-chances each but both sides struggling in strong wind.

Not the friendliest of pre-season friendlies in Mandurah - plenty of challenges flying in from both sides. 30 mins gone - Glory 0-0 Heart

If we do sign him, that'd mean no Mifsud right?

wrong Would we get permission because of Engelaar's injury or is there something I'm missing.

Haven't been in the country for over a week..

Not sure if he would be an injury replacement till OE come back or a one year deal, but we won't go into the season without signing a striker.

If we do sign him, that'd mean no Mifsud right?

wrongWould we get permission because of Engelaar's injury or is there something I'm missing.

Haven't been in the country for over a week..

Not sure if he would be an injury replacement till OE come back or a one year deal, but we won't go into the season without signing a striker.I was basing it on the fact that we only have 1 VISA spot left.