Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid fucking duaden piece of shit couldn't run a fucking place u fucking donkey fuck

u too craig williams u fucking oompa loompa alll you had to do was whip the fucking horse

not fuck it up, might just go back to hoaring myself out this betting shit is rigged

crying hahahhaha

Cyrstal Palace @ 2.30 to beat Peterborough. decent odds for a 1st vs 22nd game

Palace in hot form as well, won the last 3 scoring 9 goals and only conceding 1

I went Palace > Atleti > Marseille.

Also tempted to put something on draw/no bet on Frankfurt in their game with Bayern, paying a massive $11, or $15 straight out! They sit 3rd on the table with a record of 6-2-2, averaging over 2 goals a game.

Edited by LR9

I've only looked at the main race.

Fawkner is the obvious favorite, and rightly so, well raced and in hot form. You might be able to get on at around $4.80 which is good value, should be shorter. I've put everything on him.

Edit: Actually, just realised, also have a few bucks on race 5. I thought Snitzerland was really god value at $21. She is young but has won 6 of 8 times at the distance (mostly in lower grades). She's running with 51.5kg, 3kgs lighter than her solid Derby day run, and 4-7kgs lighter then the most of the field.

Edited by LR9

Stupid fucking duaden piece of shit couldn't run a fucking place u fucking donkey fuck

u too craig williams u fucking oompa loompa alll you had to do was whip the fucking horse

not fuck it up, might just go back to hoaring myself out this betting shit is rigged

had to sig this hahaha almost in tears

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu