Melbourne Football

MHFC vs WSW 16/3 aka We're having a party

spain82

*We are complaining that someone entered our bay and hit a random bloke, not a capo, not a top boy, not even a core RBB member (we all have RBB scarves, not Wanderers scarves) in what was a king hit. Just a shit go. -

I wish I knew what you looked like cause i'd of went for you ya wanker  

*At Parramatta, we had a group of our boys take on a group of your boys, outside the stadium. The fuckwits in the stadium didn't come from the RBB. We wouldn't be bothered to walk to the other side of the stadium to cause shit when a meet up had been organised.

What are you talking about having meets arranged? Your so full of shit. 

* As for you guys changing ends as a sign of solidarity for Ando and a form of protest against security. Cool. However, when you see 25/30 of your blokes charge the away bay, starting shit, then the douche' with the king hit, well, how else do you expect ANYONE to interpret that. In all honesty, we would've been very supportive of any form of protest.

No one charged your bay so so talking porkies..

Wasnt a king hit either, he hit him face on and the guy got dropped. Your claiming he's no one..but he's fair go if hes leading the chants. IMO All you ws cunts are fair go. Especially you..  

• Like 2

If you saw Ando being dragged out by his feet you would be just as equally appalled as everyone else. 

I did also witness a police office restrain an ACG employer from trying to hit a minor.

I would also like to say that;

1. Benched you are sooking about a person who came into your bay and hit one of your supporters (no im not making excuses for this person), yet our supporters were treated to much worse when they travelled up there.

2. The movement of Yarraside to the north end of the stadium was simply to protest what had happened. It was in no way a move to antagonise the RBB.

3. People on WS forum saying YS should have gone somewhere else other than north end because we should have known that it would antagonise the RBB, realistically there was no where else to go and its a bit high and mighty coming from WS supporters who chose to march past the REH at the Sydney Derby full well knowing that it would lead to trouble, and we know how well that turned out. and to put in context a split decision by YS to move to north end compared to a decision by RBB that had weeks even months to think about.

Malloy, I really couldn't give a rats anymore. But to clarify...

*We are complaining that someone entered our bay and hit a random bloke, not a capo, not a top boy, not even a core RBB member (we all have RBB scarves, not Wanderers scarves) in what was a king hit. Just a shit go.

*At Parramatta, we had a group of our boys take on a group of your boys, outside the stadium. The fuckwits in the stadium didn't come from the RBB. We wouldn't be bothered to walk to the other side of the stadium to cause shit when a meet up had been organised.

* The REH incident was not months in the planning. We followed coppers directions, simple as that. Didn't even start the fight (the Coveites started throwing chairs and bar stools at us) so we retaliated. End of.

* As for you guys changing ends as a sign of solidarity for Ando and a form of protest against security. Cool. However, when you see 25/30 of your blokes charge the away bay, starting shit, then the douche' with the king hit, well, how else do you expect ANYONE to interpret that. In all honesty, we would've been very supportive of any form of protest.

I didn't expect people to interpret it the for what we were actually doing, that is why I posted to clarifiy the situation. 

25 - 30 ppl did not charge the away bay. if they did it would be alot different story on the news. 

I never said that you planned the decision to walk past REH months in advance, I said that you guys did have enough time to properly think out what you wanted to do where as our decision was made in a split second. 

Edited by malloy

Benched, it doesn't matter who was hit, it doesn't matter if he was the capo or not, it's no on, and not in the interests of any supporter of the game no matter which club they support. Perhaps we need a league wide fan protest at ground security issues coupled with some positive contributions from active supporters around solutions that don't involve hiring mindless sadistic gorillas and giving them uniforms. Let's work together to have something good come from this.

• Like 2

sooo... sorry if i missed this but why was Ando evicted?  if it was cos he came in despite being refused entry at the start of the match, why was he refused entry?

and why did it take so long for security to evict him? it's not like he's hard to find...

Yarraside is a joke, before the wanderers played victory you gronks were swinging from our nuts and private messaging every RBB member you could find to try start an alliance against Victory before we told you we wanted nothing of that shit and to deal with melbourne on your own.

Look at you now, joke of the league.

You can't even fill up half a bay at your home match.

• Like 1

Watch the replay spain you dickhead.

Just before your fella got into our bay, you'll see a stack of you blokes run up to the away bay, and secco's come from everywhere.

spain, you wouldn't be able to drop me with your mates. Stop being the cyber warrior mate. You've been watching to much Green Street and sniffing glue. You delusional twit.

But don't worry, you'll see me next season, for sure. We'll go and have a nice cup of tea together eh :P