Melbourne Football

Yarraside Scarf wanted URGENTLY

[LIBBA]

Why do you need one urgently? Will someone die in the next 24 hours if you don't get one???

You'll probably have to wait till next season mate. We should talk to the club about making and selling yarraside scarfs at the merchandise stand in games

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

We should talk to the club about making and selling yarraside scarfs at the merchandise stand in games

This wont be happening.

Could scarfs be made through the club, than given to yarraside leaders to be sold off than? Been trying to get a scarf myself for ages and they always seem to be sold out. Heart HQ could prbably get them in bulk with discounts

We should talk to the club about making and selling yarraside scarfs at the merchandise stand in games

This wont be happening.

Could scarfs be made through the club, than given to yarraside leaders to be sold off than? Been trying to get a scarf myself for ages and they always seem to be sold out. Heart HQ could prbably get them in bulk with discounts

Since day dot, our Support(Y-side) has been %100 independent of the club and its administration.

That will never change.

This wont be happening.

Much rather quality, made in Australia like the current ones are then the stuff the club gets. Well worth it & supporting the terrace

• Like 2

Maybe urgent was extremely overboard.

This is gonna sound soft bus was gonna try get one as a Valentines day present for the misses.

Before you hang shit guys think of it this way...

Not many blokes can say that there misses would be rapped with a Yarraside scarf for valentines day lol

• Like 1

' timestamp='1360622827' post='85878']

' timestamp='1360581272' post='85834']

Not many blokes can say that there misses would be rapped with a Yarraside scarf for valentines day lol

Hmmm...

Wow I made a spelling mistake.

I'd give ya a clap for picking that out but i have one of my hands giving you the bird lol

Just found it amusing that's all. As you were chap.

• Like 1