Melbourne Football

Stickers

Dont read this

i got mine from ando but not too sure, guess just ask around at the game

i bought $10 worth yesterday, so worth it. now sunshine, st. albans and keilor plains stations and areas surrounding now know that melbourne is red and white :up:

hahaha dude i live near there too.

i really need stickers.... me and a mate want them too tag around school with and so on :D

where can we get them without going too the imp :)?

at perth game approach who ever is on the mega phone and they will point you in my direction

hey man, can i meet up anywhere else for them ? wanted them a bit earlier and not sure if attending perth game

• 2 weeks later...

Is there gonna be some pre game at imp today ? Sorry if being annoying or shit. Haha. Just want too get my hands on some.

If you missed out today, they will be available next home game, just look for the red donations bucket with the yarraside stickers on it and they will be there

nah. I managed too get some yesterday. Thanks heaps.

Is there gonna be some pre game at imp today ? Sorry if being annoying or shit. Haha. Just want too get my hands on some.

If you missed out today, they will be available next home game, just look for the red donations bucket with the yarraside stickers on it and they will be there

How much do they cost? do you get like 10 for 10 bucks or something like that?