Melbourne Football

The History of Melbourne Heart

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...

Well. Its half past twelve in the morning and I have to get up for work in five hours but the pics of Saturdays game are up. I hope you in-greats appreciate what I do to for you all.

Haha. Nah, just kidding, I love it. But I am going to be bloody tired because of it tomorrow!!

http://www.thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/melbourne-heart-vs-newcastle-united-jets.html

• Like 1

Any reason why they're all in black and white? Kinda annoying, but great shots otherwise.

Personally I like b+w photography, the photos concentrate more on strong contrasts rather than an abundance of colours, not to say that colour photos cannot focus on strong contrast either. Using a camera isnt new to me, but actually trying to produce some content that I hope people appreciate is, so for me personally getting the right balance in each shot isnt easy. Most of the shots are probably ok in colour, but after b+w conversion most of shots require a bit more editing to get them right. I think that removing the colour makes the subject more important as well. In this case we want to see Melbourne Heart(Its players, its staff, its fans).

If there are any photos that you'd like to see the original of, shoot me a PM and I'll email it to you.

OR

Check out the facebook page for colour photos. More will be uploaded soon: http://www.facebook....fMelbourneHeart

Edited by bazzatron

Hi United. The blog is in black and white for the following reasons

- B+W is (in my opinion) the best way to emphasize the composition of your work and the blog is as much about photography as it is football

- As a homage to the work of Diver and Aguilar who were a huge inspiration and influence on my own work

- I prefer black and white photography

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Australian Football Facebook plug guys, great to see some support from the wider football community

lol at the bitters giving you shit for using the word history. Since when does the word have a different meaning when you're talking about football? Bellends.

Lol. I know! I also like the "oh, its in black and white to make it look like you are older than you really are!" Hahaha.