Melbourne Football

Jan transfer window

Pandev

Would rather the club focuses their attention to trying to snap up the best youth league player(s) in the league to full time contracts to replace Aziz & Vinny, unless another player like Adrian Madaschi becomes available from Europe/Asia which is highly unlikely.

yep this is it,

MHFC lacks a midfield, our best 3 are what Fred, Thomo and Germano with 2 being injured for alot of the year? while Garcia plays front row?

we must have the worst engine room in the league, Colosimo and Gerhardt are fine imo with Walker who i love and Michinson who was ok earlier in the year,

We need 2 very strong, competitive and creative mids for the end of this year and next year into the future as i think out main 3 are just not good enough

I like gerhardt atm but am not sure how much i would like him up the ground, would definitely be that physical precence though, Garcia and germano and one more for sure though, Fred has just lost a step, he would be great coming off the bench next year imo, 30 minutes he can give 100% not get injured and really hurt teams. lets hope.

from facebook a-league fan page there was this rumour:

Their are reports that Mitch Nichols have left the Brisbane Roar. What do you think are the chances of him following Ange to Victory?

any chance he could be coming to us? i think he would be a great addition to our midfield, always rated him highly.

As for brisbane...surely we would be looking at Ivan Franjic as a replacement right back for marrone? melbourne boy, as is murdocca who i think could be a good replacement for thompson if we release him at the end of this season (which we should)

Their are reports that Mitch Nichols have left the Brisbane Roar. What do you think are the chances of him following Ange to Victory?

any chance he could be coming to us? i think he would be a great addition to our midfield, always rated him highly.

As for brisbane...surely we would be looking at Ivan Franjic as a replacement right back for marrone? melbourne boy, as is murdocca who i think could be a good replacement for thompson if we release him at the end of this season (which we should)

surely victory is passed the salary cap by now which means we could have a chance. We need some good news

Edited by Dylan

Who is local, half decent, plays back or midfield, and is not currently playing regularly at another club?

Nobody I can think of...

Brisbane players don't fit Aloisi's game plan of clear the ball to anywhere, by any means and win at all cost!

Also, I don't think we'll ever see Aloisi play three at the back. Either he just doesn't know how to change a team formation during a match or he has no faith in our defence to leave three back there!

To me the only place for Hoffman is on the bench or wearing a suit and sitting in the stands, but in the WSW game since he didn't take him off, if Aloisi moved Hoffman to left mid and played with three at the back, we may have taken back SOME control (lol) in the midfield with four players!

Wheelhouse has the creativity of a broken Marie Biscuit.

How is it that other clubs can pick up young guns returning from overseas, like Lustica going to Roar?

Wish we held on to Sarkies, are we able to bring in another VISA player like WSW were allowed?

Out of contract Aussie defenders: Chris Coyne? Jamie Coyne? Matthew Park? Carney? Ryan Marveggio? Is Ante Drazina still at Hertha Berlin?

Out of contract Aussie Mids: Adrian Ucchino? Nick Terezakis?

• Like 1

Wheelhouse has the creativity of a broken Marie Biscuit.

How is it that other clubs can pick up young guns returning from overseas, like Lustica going to Roar?

Wish we held on to Sarkies, are we able to bring in another VISA player like WSW were allowed?

Out of contract Aussie defenders: Chris Coyne? Jamie Coyne? Matthew Park? Carney? Ryan Marveggio? Is Ante Drazina still at Hertha Berlin?

Out of contract Aussie Mids: Adrian Ucchino? Nick Terezakis?

Sarkies was pretty average in his time at Bergers:

If had been any good another A League club would have picked up like two of his fellow "Stop The Rot" teammates were...

He just signed onto VPL Newcomers Port Melbourne Sharks.