Melbourne Football

Round 15 - MHFC v Brisbane - Sun Jan 6th @ 4pm

Caddy

So now we just name our full squad and say omit however many required to bring us down to a match day squad?

Perhaps Edwards is not considered to be up to selection and so was not named? He may well play and if so I hope he does well but there is no point getting ahead of ourselves.

No chance of Vince Grella getting a game as he is still a month away from fitness according to a report over the last couple of days. I hope we get a run out of him next season if his fitness is ever up to scratch as we should get something in return for bringing him back. Perhaps a Grella Beciano combo might eventuate. Hardly youth policy but could be good. Not this weekend though.

Why not? Not really professional is it? For our football manager not to know is pretty disturbing.

Anyway, glad it's resolved.

I believe it may have been due to him not yet being officially listed as our player. Iirc some one on here said we had to get special permission from ffa to play in youth games

• Like 1

Why not? Not really professional is it? For our football manager not to know is pretty disturbing.

Anyway, glad it's resolved.

I believe it may have been due to him not yet being officially listed as our player. Iirc some one on here said we had to get special permission from ffa to play in youth games

Thanks mate. Still, seeing the way JD responded to Sharpy it got me concerned. Anyway, resolved and hope this kid shows his talent!

Great to hear! Welcome as a member and to the forum! Stick around!

Imperial is a good place to meet other Heart fans before the game!

Congrats again on your prize!

Thanks Melb. I really want to get involved in YS but none of my mates are into it and I also feel intimidated as a girl :/

Plenty of girls around the Yarradise and at the pub before the game. No need to be intimidated we are all one family. If your friends are not comfortable in the Yarraside you can now sit next to us and hopefully that will encourage them more. Either way wherever you sit come and meet other Heart fans, would be great to meet more of the fans!

Plenty of girls around the Yarradise and at the pub before the game. No need to be intimidated we are all one family. If your friends are not comfortable in the Yarraside you can now sit next to us and hopefully that will encourage them more. Either way wherever you sit come and meet other Heart fans, would be great to meet more of the fans!

I'll take the dive tomorrow and force introduce myself to people. I really love going to games and usually go solo. I wonder if the discounted memberships are for Active aswell. I doubt it.

I'll take the dive tomorrow and force introduce myself to people. I really love going to games and usually go solo. I wonder if the discounted memberships are for Active aswell. I doubt it.

Yep pro rata membership for active too! Get on it!

Ill be there just say hello to anyone in heart gear. There should be plenty! Don't be shy!

Discounted Active? I am so pumped now! I have been trolling all the chant threads and app to catch up, watching videos and trying to remember chants from being at games. Il be there in my heart home top and pink ray bans. If you see me please say hi!

Will do!

Your a natural if your trolling those threads!! Lol

Discounted Active? I am so pumped now! I have been trolling all the chant threads and app to catch up, watching videos and trying to remember chants from being at games. Il be there in my heart home top and pink ray bans. If you see me please say hi!

Will do!

Your a natural if your trolling those threads!! Lol

I know how these places function lol

Just informed some friends of discounted mship they are keen as mustard to get theirs now!

• Like 1

Me and my mates are getting to Imp at 12.

See you all there!

When do you guys walk from the IMP and whats your route? Do you walk along the Edwin Flack Bridge?

We only walk for derbies mate. We catch the train to Richmond station for all other matches.

Well what tme will you all be at richmond station, roughly?

Edited by InMyHeart

See you all there!

When do you guys walk from the IMP and whats your route? Do you walk along the Edwin Flack Bridge?

We only walk for derbies mate. We catch the train to Richmond station for all other matches.

If you come to the Imperial you won't miss a minute :up:

• Like 1

See you all there!

If you come to the Imperial you won't miss a minute :up:

Exactly! Get to the Imp mate!

On Golgol- definitely think he should be rotated. He has his OP issues and also type who is suited to coming off bench.

Cannot agree more. He's been in great form lately but can offer more coming on fresh once opponents legs start to get heavy. We saw it in the latest derby.

On Golgol- definitely think he should be rotated. He has his OP issues and also type who is suited to coming off bench.

Cannot agree more. He's been in great form lately but can offer more coming on fresh once opponents legs start to get heavy. We saw it in the latest derby.

Yep. We/Aloisi really struggle with the limited A-League. It's a hobby horse of mine but we really don't pick the right guys. Here are some bench regulars...

D-Mac: should only ever come on for Tadic unless we can our formation

Hoffman: look I am not anti him but his major strength is his energy and ability to run out a game. It's like having a marathon runner in a sprint.

Vrankovic: has been a sub for last couple of games but has been for most of the season. He is a CB. We have a few guys who can fill in at CB.

He skins blokes with his first touch every second game, we need all the help we can get - If he is fit then start the bloke..

He skins blokes with his first touch every second game, we need all the help we can get - If he is fit then start the bloke..

I definitely agree with you there. Just saying his style suits coming off the bench and reality is, he will need breaks at times. Hopefully going back to once a week games means he is right to start pretty much every week.