Melbourne Football

Round 15 - MHFC v Brisbane - Sun Jan 6th @ 4pm

Caddy

Landmark game for our season, we have the opportunity to win two in a row, at home against a side we normally play well against.

Redmayne to back up, maybe we'll see Edwards get his debut unless they opt to give him another NYL game. I hope they give Fred a rest.

Melbourne Heart squad: 1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 2.Michael Marrone, 4.Simon Colosimo, 5.Fred ©, 8.Matthew Thompson, 9.Dylan Macallister, 10.Josip Tadic, 11.Richard Garcia, 13.Jonatan Germano,14.Golgol Mebrahtu,15.David Williams, 16.Aziz Behich, 17.Jason Hoffman,18.David Vrankovic, 20.Andrew Redmayne (GK), 21.Steven Gray, 22.Nick Kalmar, 24.Sam Mitchinson, 25.Jeremy Walker, 26.Ersin Kaya

*five to be omitted

Ins: 21.Steven Gray, 22.Nick Kalmar, 24.Sam Mitchinson, 25.Jeremy Walker, 26.Ersin Kaya

Outs: nil

Unavailable: 23.Mate Dugandzic (broken foot – season)

Brisbane Roar squad: 1. Michael Theo (GK), 2. Matt Smith (capt), 3. Shane Stefanutto, 4. Matt Jurman, 5. Ivan Franjic, 6. Erik Paartalu, 7. Besart Berisha, 8. Massimo Murdocca, 10. Henrique, 11. Ben Halloran, 17. Mitch Nichols, 20. Matt Acton (GK), 21. James Meyer, 22. Thomas Broich, 24. Nick Fitzgerald.

In: 21.James Meyer (promoted)

Out: 15. James Donachie (suspended – one week)

Unavailable: Jack Hingert (hip injury – 4-6 weeks), Do Dong-Hyun (knee – 2-3 weeks), Luke Brattan (ankle - 1-2 weeks)

Disappointed that there is no Edwards in the side. Perhaps for Sydney away???

we'll win 5-0, rip 3 flairs, have 10 of us thrown out and will go on to win the league.

Will also go to see if that hot chick stands behind ando again.

If we lose on my birthday i'll be fucken pissed

Mate, that was dRoy standing behind me. He's available, but you're not really his type.

• Like 2

The Age today suggesting Gol Gol may be on the bench and Willo starting. I do hope JA doesn't think that changing goalkeepers alone is a radical change for the team. As many people at the Jets game noted, we were papering over the cracks. Here's hoping for some more radical moves to spark our season.

Gol Gol is apparently sore, and with his past injury concerns it is a good idea to make sure he doesn't re aggravate these concerns. He is very important to us and if he can play the rest of the season with sometimes coming off the bench then has a full pre season, he will dominate next season which is a tantalising prospect for us.