Melbourne Football

Round 13 - Wellington v MelbourneHFC - Thurs, Dec 27, 5.30pm

Caddy

These comentators realise they are broadcasting in to Aus, right?

I think they do, they couldn't possible shower Bolton's with any more praise.

Germano on for Fred soon i'm hoping, Fred has been shocking thus far.

Edited by Che

Embarrassing second half. Panic in the team as soon as the second goal was scored. We lose shape, second to every ball, static at transition so the player that wins the ball has no options. defensive mentality. I don't know what happens at half-time but the team that comes out after the break is a shadow of the first half team in almost every game this season. The real issue isn't team substitutions or tactics, it's mentality.

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 1

What a shit game, we are horrible to watch. I understand that we were playing a second rate team but it is just so frustrating to watch. Except for the derbies most of the season we have played with 0 passion and ironically, heart. Tbh we are probably worse to watch than Perth, at least they grind out wins. GolGol scored a ripper but apart from that we didn't deserve to score and I don't remember us having a shot from after the goals until injury time. The only reason for anybody to watch us play atm is loyalty, wouldn't be surprised if only a few thousand rock up on New Years Day. On a positive note, I thought Mitchinson played very well.