Melbourne Football

The John Aloisi Garb Watch Thread

FB.

Tbh, I dunno what the point of this thread is, coz he has to wear the same suit every week. ;)

If you want it spelled it out for you.

This club needs cult figures. It needs heroes, it needs characters if it is to succeed. That's what the point of this thread is for.

Already his wear has gained attention over several websites and it deserves a mention here.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 4

Peter Wreth was a big brand right at the start of what was to become the Casual Movement, in the very late 70's in Liverpool and Manchester.

In this famous drawing by Ian Hough of the Liverpool Lads (Of when they came to play United in Manchester in 1979) the lad pictured is wearing a auburn Peter Wreth Chunky Knit.

perry792.jpg

Edited by cadete

Taken from fourfourtwo.. Hayden Foxe fashion genius.

"Sticks and stones

The quips about Hayden Foxe’s match day attire are as entertaining as they are unrelenting. But it’s like water off a pizza boy’s back for the Heart assistant coach unashamedly rocking the red threads. He toldau.fourfourtwo.com: “I’m not changing for no one. I feel comfortable. Everyone’s got different taste and style. And for summer soccer I like my shirt tucked in and my socks pulled up and the cap protects me from the sun.” Indeed. But you know you’re in trouble when your five-year-old starts handing out fashion tips. Foxe added: “My little boy did ask, ‘Dad why do you pull your socks up so high?’"

• Like 2

Taken from fourfourtwo.. Hayden Foxe fashion genius.

"Sticks and stones

The quips about Hayden Foxe’s match day attire are as entertaining as they are unrelenting. But it’s like water off a pizza boy’s back for the Heart assistant coach unashamedly rocking the red threads. He toldau.fourfourtwo.com: “I’m not changing for no one. I feel comfortable. Everyone’s got different taste and style. And for summer soccer I like my shirt tucked in and my socks pulled up and the cap protects me from the sun.” Indeed. But you know you’re in trouble when your five-year-old starts handing out fashion tips. Foxe added: “My little boy did ask, ‘Dad why do you pull your socks up so high?’"

Love it! :D

Hopefully tomorrow night sees a return of the vest and naturally the return to winning ways.

Brilliant call mate, called it a week early but Aloisi dons the sweater/vest and we get the win.

2 from 2 now in the vest, why did he ever take it off ffs.

2wbzv2c.jpg

Edited by FB.