Melbourne Football

No freedom of speech for brisbane roar forum

mario

I just spoke to a mate of mine in sunshine coast and he said that people are being tossed off the forum if they don't make the roary smell like roses.Do you guys agree with this or should there be freedom of speech as we still live in a democracy or do we?

Mods please move to "Australian Football" section this has nothing to do with Heart

Or maybe the "Politics" section as the question is more about freedom of speech and just uses the Roar forum as an example

Anyway, to answer your question Mario, I couldnt give a shit what happens on the Roar forum

Edited by KSK_47

I'm using my freedom of speech rights by saying..

Ban Mario! Hes nothing but a pasta munching gease ball who loves bathing in his nona's home made meatball sauce. Send him back to Sicily on the boat he came on... he can take his pet goat Giuseppe with him too..

Too much?

The OP is confusing 'democracy' and 'liberal democracy.'

Like most people I know he assumes that what he calls ' freedom of speech' means that anyone can say precisely what they want to say to anyone (or to no-one in particular) at any time and in any place. That is not, and never has been, the case.

And we certainly do not have 'freedom of speech' in Australia.

Edited by jw1739

I was clearly joking and apologize if I offended anyone. Earlier in the day I ate a bad calzone and it gave me violent diaerra. I had to take it out on someone. Italians were the natural choice.

you dont have a nonna which is why you had a bad calzone.

I'm using my freedom of speech rights by saying..

Ban Mario! Hes nothing but a pasta munching gease ball who loves bathing in his nona's home made meatball sauce. Send him back to Sicily on the boat he came on... he can take his pet goat Giuseppe with him too..

Too much?

shattered to see such ignorance on the forums.

fuck off you racist cunt.

ironic you posted this today, and my dad's name is giuseppe, lols hehe.