Melbourne Football

Stadium Song as Players Come Out.

Dr.Dreas

Victory will be sinign the chelsea song this season in there own words when they come out this seaso.

I think we need to get a song together that the stadium can all sing. Eg. YNWA (not that song but something like that, this will generate awsome atmosphere.)

i recently came back from greece and olympikos fans were doing there song/chant, and it was actually breathtaking!!

lets get some ideas going?

As a member I received an e-mail a couple of weeks ago inviting me to enter a competition to nominate a song/music along these lines, didn't I?

I assume all paid up 2012-13 members received same.

This issue has been debated ad nauseam both on here and the old RWU forum. IIRC the only thing that came out of it was that "True I do' got the chop and, much like a Club Motto, people thought that other things were more important at this stage in the life of Heart.

Edited by jw1739

vucktree will sink to new levels if they have the front to rip off the liquidator. Joke of a club.

the players should come out too; fat boy slim - right here, right now. great tune, gets ya pumped

but importantly i think it should be the fans chanting. for me it has to be, MON you boys in Red for at least the first 5 minutes

Edited by spain82
  • Like 1

Thanks to our young lad being on the internet for the entirety of the school holidays our net speed has been shaped. Its running so slow I feel like I am back in the 90s using a dial up (all this 90s throw back chart music isnt helping either!, lol)

I cant be bothered waiting 10 minutes for a song to load up on Youtube to see if its applicable, but Arctic Monkies may have a decent song to come out the tunnel to. Less obvious than Oasis too