Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody watch Suits?

I just randomly thought today its been ages since the last season, done a quick google, and apparently it returns today in the US. Strong coincidence. I had 0 shows to watch sine GoT finished, so guess I have one now.

Good show.

Has anyone seen that new t.v show about lara bingle? Its a really good show and depicts how she tries to become a successful female in a male dominated world.

It also shows the real lara bingle, what she is actually like rather than the lara you see in zoo magazine. You guys should watch it real cool and uplifting stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen that new t.v show about lara bingle? Its a really good show and depicts how she tries to become a successful female in a male dominated world.

It also shows the real lara bingle, what she is actually like rather than the lara you see in zoo magazine. You guys should watch it real cool and uplifting stuff

eb6.jpg?1307463786

• Like 5

Just finished watching the first season of Episodes, Matt Leblanc's newish show, not too bad, still can't decide whether I like it or not though. Anyone know when the new season of Sons of Anarchy starts? It seems like ages since the last season finished.

I hope you don't mean BB? DEVIATE!!! How could you want the best TV show of the last 10years to end? I've got a hard on waiting for my BB release next week :D

Sopranos ended in 07, The Wire ended in 08. I'll give you 4 years at best.