Melbourne Football

Official Balkan Thread II

Tesla

I'm hitting Eastern Europe next week for a whole month, so if any of you muppets want anything from your various motherlands let me know. It's funny how most of these regions bar Bosnia are anti-turk yet all of your food is essentially Ottoman. Have some more respect for your turkish overlords. 

• Like 1

I'm hitting Eastern Europe next week for a whole month, so if any of you muppets want anything from your various motherlands let me know. It's funny how most of these regions bar Bosnia are anti-turk yet all of your food is essentially Ottoman. Have some more respect for your turkish overlords.

Rofl - bring me back the souls of 20 Austrian infidels

SL5 Balkan Derby on ATM. Gotta love how Keilor Wolves only billboard is for King's Fresh Burek.

So many co(v)jek's out & about.

Keilor Wolves' cevapi (y). I recall it only being $2 or $3 too.

Stingy cunts only give you 2 'kebapi' in the roll but. Minimum of 4 down @ Tornado with some lamb if your heart desires.

Also played against the other Balkan team in our league on the weekend (Balmoral). Ressies won 3-2, assisted one (y). Have been on the bench for seniors the last few weeks as well but I'm not flattering myself as we have heaps of outs.

• 3 weeks later...

canicometoosimpsons.vid

Last time I had Burek with an Anglo they tried to eat it with a knife and fork :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

We are too busy working to make enough money to pay our wog landlords to worry about how to eat your "Foreign Food". :up:

Fixed.

Can confirm my landlord is Anglo and works in the third world for World Vision.

GoodGuyLandlord. :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Serious question. Why the vegeta? In fucking everything. My serb mates family cooked a whole pig on a spit and instead of salt used vegeta to rub into it. Seriously why? It's straight up msg with dehydrated vegies bits in it.Rate of heart attack must be through the roof in the balkans.

Not denying msg makes things taste better. But that shit will rot you from the inside out. Filling the cavity of a gutted pig with the stuff is as close to asking to die as I've seen. And they didn't stop at the pig was in every other thing they made as well. At least the sljivovica washed everything down nicely.

A 51-year-old Croatian man has been sentenced to 10 months in jail for stealing close to a half a tonne of the famous Croatian spice – Vegeta.

Franjo Lovasic, who was a former employee of the company Podravka who produced Vegeta, stole 419.5 kilograms of Vegeta, 329 packs of Fanta, 7 kilograms of spices, 192 packs of soup, 43 packs of puddings, 10 packs of cream, 15 bags of various spices, 7 kilograms of further spices and 1.5 kilograms of pepper, writes podravski.hr.

Lovasic told the court that he was forced to steal from his former employer to pay his bills after going losing his job and going through a financially tough divorce.

http://www.croatiaweek.com/man-jailed-for-stealing-close-to-half-a-tonne-of-vegeta/

:lawl:

• Like 3

We generally only put Vegeta on eggs and a few other things. Salt is basically a must for us though. With raw piperki dipping them in a small plate of salt makes it far better.

I'm watching the maco news at the moment. What's with the folk talking so fast and basically an entirely different language. Us chojeks from the village speak a dialect that is far better and slower.

We generally only put Vegeta on eggs and a few other things. Salt is basically a must for us though. With raw piperki dipping them in a small plate of salt makes it far better.

Vegeta on eggs? Never tried or heard of that, not sure if want.

Eggs with a nice balkan (bulgarian is what we usually buy) sheep milk feta cheese though :up:

Vegeta on eggs? Never tried or heard of that, not sure if want.Eggs with a nice balkan (bulgarian is what we usually buy) sheep milk feta cheese though :up: My bad mate I meant paprika on eggs, not vegeta. I think the pijachki have interfered with my thinking lol. You're right though, we generally fry eggs with feta cheese and sprinkle some paprika on the top. Most maco meals are designed to be eaten with bread, and jajca are no exception. Edited by MKD

I'm watching the maco news at the moment. What's with the folk talking so fast and basically an entirely different language. Us chojeks from the village speak a dialect that is far better and slower.

Feels.

Now this is a dictionary I can appreciate. It makes distinctions between the dialect and 'official' language which highlight some interesting differences.

http://www.oshchima.com/DBOOK/dictionary_-_text.pdf

Vegeta on eggs? Never tried or heard of that, not sure if want.Eggs with a nice balkan (bulgarian is what we usually buy) sheep milk feta cheese though :up:

Eggs with white cheese.

My kind of Balkanite :up:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand eating meat that is still red inside. Watching all these anglos on masterchef that eat it raw makes me sick.

For cheese, just cut up slices of feta and melt them on toast. Can't go wrong. Had halloumi last night, also quality.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...