Melbourne Football

West Sydney Away, Friday 2nd November.

Footballism

Possibly our biggest away trip of the season and our first trip which is easy to get to. First time we get to play the gypsies too, can't wait for this one already, should be a good one.

There is sales on with Tiger and Jetstar atm so get on it chaps. Just booked flights for $71.90 return (Y)

If you want to do an away trip with most of the regulars and good numbers this is probably your best bet this season.

• Like 3

Planning to sleep inside Parramatta stadium, then charge out on the field with a kebab knife and plant a Melbourne Heart flag on the pitch after kick off begins.

But am open to suggestions.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 4

I will be there. I suggest all MHFC fans do likewise. This will be an important moment for all concerned.

Was talking to a fellow heart supporter I know and he said that he is in plus a handful of his mates. looks like this trip could be well attended!

Was talking to a fellow heart supporter I know and he said that he is in plus a handful of his mates. looks like this trip could be well attended!

Like I have said before, I would be quite surprised if this isn't our highest attended away match of this year (apart from the derby's obviously)

Yeah Redfern is pretty much the exact same as Fitzroy, was once a ghetto and is now full of hipsters - or so i'm told.

Also i'm keen to get the train down with some mates from Canberra for this, providing i don't have exams or anything.

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So glad lots of other supporters are going to this game! Bought my flights a while ago and was a little worried about walking around Parramatta by myself but now it looks like I don't need to worry.

See you all there. Hopefully it's as good as the Sydney away game last season!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So do you know the name of any hotels - or does anyone know what hotel they are staying at already so I can maybe stay in the same hotel.

Was going to do it last week but didn't so I will probably book acommo this week. Don't know where yet but will be somewhere in the CBD. Edited by Footballism

sif cunts are staying in west sydney rofl fuck that, what's to do there after the game?

rather train it back to sydney and go to kings cross or something

plus it won't be hell trying to get to the airport the next day

pretty sure that's what most people/everyone will be doing.

So do you know the name of any hotels - or does anyone know what hotel they are staying at already so I can maybe stay in the same hotel.

Im only fucking with you, dont go near those places, your safest bet is to checkin a hotel in the cbd, training to parramatta for the game and training it back for the sydney city nightlife.

Parramatta has no night life and take it from me it wont be a pleasant place if you go around screaming melbourne after the game..

Maybe one day parramatta will be a great cbd to party in, but nowadays .. I wouldnt be caught dead there.. (besides on a football night)

• 2 weeks later...