Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

Not usually a fan of DLC or prequels, especially paying $15 for "a few hours" of game play but pretty tempted by Last of Us: Left Behind.

Love the shit out of that game but there's no way I'm paying $15 for a 2 hour piece of story which only serves as a prequel.

Not usually a fan of DLC or prequels, especially paying $15 for "a few hours" of game play but pretty tempted by Last of Us: Left Behind.

Love the shit out of that game but there's no way I'm paying $15 for a 2 hour piece of story which only serves as a prequel.

Hmm, I feel pretty much the same but The Last of Us is pretty much the only game ever where I'd consider something like this. By far GoTy last year and Naughty Dog always go for quality over quantity. tbh, the full game was only about 12 hours long anyway so if you spent $90 on that it's about the same value.

That said, I might wait a bit and see if it goes down in price.

• Like 1

Hmm, I feel pretty much the same but The Last of Us is pretty much the only game ever where I'd consider something like this. By far GoTy last year and Naughty Dog always go for quality over quantity. tbh, the full game was only about 12 hours long anyway so if you spent $90 on that it's about the same value.

That said, I might wait a bit and see if it goes down in price.

$15 isn't really that much if you REALLY want it I guess.

It's just that I only recently (yesterday) pre-ordered the new Donkey Kong, Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros 4 which set me back $250  ;)

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE :o

In for the beta weekend this weekend

Gonna save myself for official release.

Going to get a half gram of speed and 10 kilo of bagel crisps/10L of mango ice tea the weekend it comes out and not leave my room.

In for Argonian steezswag.

Have they combined the XB1 and the PC servers? or we can't get online together?

Day-Z is shit. It was good to get the 'genre' going, but it just was never really any fun because it was too hard to get started and just a massive hassle with zombies always chasing you around. In comparison, Rust is so much more fun and such a better game.

people been saying ESO is shit have to wait a long time to loot items, feels like a unfinished skyrim, thre whole on all consoles just makes it seem like it will be lacking in the mmorpg department should of just worked on a mulitplayer mode for skyrim.

Unacceptable.

You start with a base... And work your way up... World of Warcraft had millions of players online and that was only on PC. Wow also had expansion packs and the like...

Get on it from day one to get ahead of all the awesomeness

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE :o

In for the beta weekend this weekend

Gonna save myself for official release.

Going to get a half gram of speed and 10 kilo of bagel crisps/10L of mango ice tea the weekend it comes out and not leave my room.

In for Argonian steezswag.

Have they combined the XB1 and the PC servers? or we can't get online together?

I remember reading that it will be like this:

Pc/Mac on multiple servers

Xbox1 on its own single server

Ps4 on its own single server

• Like 1

I'm also keen for wolfenstein, it better improve from that shitty 2009 game.

Wondering if they will ever include real leaders of the nazi party in the game to kill. It teased Heinrich Himmler at the very end of RTCW after finishing the final boss. Said a while ago they promised to make sequels to eventually kill hitler but that seems long forgotten.

I'm keen to hear anything about a multiplayer version to the new game, like a spin off. Like I said before, I miss enemy territory

Edited by Young Polak

Does anyone here play the walking dead by telltale games? They just released the second chapter of season 2 last week, and its such a good game, would recommend it to anyone

bought the first chapter and played about 2 hours before i got bored. might have to give it another try after the stick of truth