Melbourne Football

Round 7: No Bruno V Remember Robbie Fowler @ NIB stadium 8/12 10pm

xXCiTyZeNXx

5 hours ago, neio said:

Wazza first words in his foxsports interview

"we dominated the game, we were fantastic" 

I'm glad he is happy with losing and doing it in the most boring fashion 

I fair dinkum fell asleep in the second half so maybe I missed some of our more productive moments :tooth:

Edited by HEARTinator

3 hours ago, Inchcolm said:

Is Good's sending off an automatic 1 game suspension? And is it the next game?

2 hours ago, moops said:

I think it's three for a red, one for an accumulation of yellows, but I could be wrong.

He will be suspended for the Adelaide match. No more than that. The only way he could not be suspended is if the referee sent off the wrong player i.e. mistaken identity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

We "don't turn up" in the second half of matches because the players are so fucking knackered after a week of Joyce's stupid training routines.

Its ridiculous that in his post match interview he talks up everything but he blames the lack of finishing, the final ball, the lack of quality up forward.

HELLO EINSTEIN, WE HAVENT GOT A STRIKER.

The reporter eludes to the reason being no Bruno and Wazza says he doesn't want to talk about it and then evades the notion that that's the problem.

I suppose he won't be happy until all our older players get injured because they can't cope with Wazza's training stupidity even though those players have enough experience to know when they have to preserve their bodies.

We shouldn't be surprised as he is a youth coach and not a senior team manager.

Just dumb.

Edited by playmaker
  • Like 2

I like Jamo.

But his post match interview lastnight and 2 weeks back after Brisbane have both been disgraceful. 

The rhetoric from the club: we are a dominant physical side who wear teams down and dictate the play. We "take the fight" and it is up to other teams to "rise to our level".

Reality: teams gift us possession and allow us to pissfart around whilst they remain in tight positions to reserve energy for the counter. We have strong players who do press well, but we fail to capitalise on it. Teams do not need to rise to our level, we have to rise to break a defence. If not, we have to hope the opposition have shit night aka. Newcastle. Besides the Derby, I have seen only the latter work (which is unreliable) and the former to be beyond our capability if current form is anything to go by.

And then there is the issue with no striker. But that is all I am going to say about that.

Edited by JMSTEP123
  • Like 1