Melbourne Football

Yarraside Scarves back in Stock!

malloy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought the new one at derby, fairly happy with it just wish it had the large words on either side.. look so much better when held up during chants etc

Totally agree with you.

It just needs something in the middle, like MELBOURNE & YARRASIDE on the back of it.

Nothing else, no badges or emblems,

IMHO Old one was a little busy, fair enough (still loved it)....but new one is a little too bare.

Edited by Jestr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, following up my post in the derby thread [i.e. someone stole my scarf]...

Any first edition scarves still floating around that anyone is willing to part with?  :( Preferably my one that was stolen, in which case your reward will be me not exacting my full vengeance as a lawyer on your ass. However, I am also willing to fork out good money for someone's secondhand one. Someone take pity on me please, the terrace already owes me a trumpet repair after our beloved capo squished mine like a pancake in the jubilation following a win a couple of weeks back.  :up: Luckily the trumpet still works, although the volume and quality of the sound is greatly reduced.

Anyway, point being, I really loved that first edition Yside scarf and I really miss mine.  Help please.

So, following up my post in the derby thread [i.e. someone stole my scarf]...

Any first edition scarves still floating around that anyone is willing to part with?  :( Preferably my one that was stolen, in which case your reward will be me not exacting my full vengeance as a lawyer on your ass. However, I am also willing to fork out good money for someone's secondhand one. Someone take pity on me please, the terrace already owes me a trumpet repair after our beloved capo squished mine like a pancake in the jubilation following a win a couple of weeks back.  :up: Luckily the trumpet still works, although the volume and quality of the sound is greatly reduced.

Anyway, point being, I really loved that first edition Yside scarf and I really miss mine.  Help please.

I know the feel, I parted with mine a couple of years back in displeasing circumstances (visitor cunts)