Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

haha what a great defence lol. You were talking about North. Who, like i said, have beat the blind school and lost to an AFL side. So I would say that's fuck all to get excited about lol. If we were talking about the Dogs I'd say We're 0-2. that's why im not on here singing our praises. Very disappointing start to the season after losing to 1 top4 side in West Coast and another good side in Adelaide in Adelaide.

Yeah and we played bad against essendon in round 1 and only losted by a kick after the siren. That big was almost required in order to send a message to every1 that where a decent team. GWS is no easy win despite the big win.

Go Kangas!

• Like 1

I agree. yet it’s weird as it seems fairly easy to work out who most of the finalists will be:

In no particular order I can’t see these seven teams not making it:

Geelong (Can’t see them not making it)

Collingwood (Midfield Alone)

Hawthorn (Obvious)

Carlton (Improved from last year)

WCE (Won’t lose at home – and Improved)

Fremantle (Will find it hard to lose at home – and Improved)

Sydney (Improved, Reed at the SCG, play GWS twice).

Also not only this but North and the Crows have a half decent year they should make it cause they play GC and GWS twice.

Edited by cadete

I agree. yet it’s weird as it seems fairly easy to work out who most of the finalists will be:

In no particular order I can’t see these seven teams not making it:

Geelong (Can’t see them not making it)

Collingwood (Midfield Alone)

Hawthorn (Obvious)

Carlton (Improved from last year)

WCE (Won’t lose at home – and Improved)

Fremantle (Will find it hard to lose at home – and Improved)

Sydney (Improved, Reed at the SCG, play GWS twice).

Also not only this but North and the Crows have a half decent year they should make it cause they play GC and GWS twice.

Agree completely.

8th will be hotly contested by a fair few clubs.

The order in which you listed those teams will probably be pretty close to the final standings imo (not sure if you did that on purpose or not).

Don't think Carlton will make the 4 though... we always slip up stupidly in some games.

West Coast will finish top 4, and we'll be 5th or 6th.

ahahahahaha afl?

fuck ms cunts

why is there a pokemon ball in the centre of the field?

why can't you tackle around the legs?

for a professional sport the amount of errors is ridiculous.

i feel sorry for all of you i really do

horrible, horrible post.

that 'pokemon ball' is called a centre circle. its where the ruckman compete for first touch of the footy.

there is actually a big circle in the middle of a football pitch as well, so completely stupid point.

rof, every sport as errors. a missed pass, shot off target, loose marking, bad cross could all be judged to be "errors" and if they were id say theres a whole lot more in football than afl.

rof, every sport as errors. a missed pass, shot off target, loose marking, bad cross could all be judged to be "errors" and if they were id say theres a whole lot more in football than afl.

True, but this is the only sport I know of where you get a point for missing... just sayin'

horrible, horrible post.

that 'pokemon ball' is called a centre circle. its where the ruckman compete for first touch of the footy.

there is actually a big circle in the middle of a football pitch as well, so completely stupid point.

Dont reply MTP. You are feeding the troll.

Doggies were a fkn disgrace tonight, one of there worst performances in years, now we have Melbourne next week and it just so happens to be the Jim Stynes memorial game, probably the only game Melbourne will win all year.

agreed mate.

even as i was growing up when we were winning 2-3 games a year, the players had a dip.

tonight was the worst fucking performance i personally have ever seen from the lads.

was an embarrasment. a disgrace.

so long as higgins, grant and players as soft of them are in the side we will NOT win a game.

if the saints played gws tonight, they would have won by more but could guarentee those 17yo lads from gws would have wanted the ball more than some of the players out there tonight.

going to be a very, very long year.

• Like 1

Yeah im just shattered i bought a social club membership, id list the soft players of the side but id have to put the majority of the team on it, Dahlhouse, Minson (even though hes still shit) and a few others at times are the only players who show abit of endeavour. Back to good old days...

Heard like 5 people say "shinboners", what does it mean..?

Butcher's back in the day on Arden Street used to hang shinbones in their front windows with blue and white ribbons on them.

Also the players used to double up as abattoir workers.

Edited by Woody