Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

I told u first game of season m8

I thought seeing as you asked for my Paypal that you would be able to pay within say a month...  

So its just bit rich to keeping reading your Anti-Hawkins Bullshit when you haven't even paid up yet.

In other news it's good to see the great philosopher himself Harriet La Bamba carrying the "Inclusive Cause" from this Forum into the AFL. :up:

It still doesn't change the fact he is a bad person

Yes - Because you and him go well back... 

Its not like he ever Coward Punched a bloke for no reason like Mr D Swan has known to have done on more than one occasion.

By the way you're right about being only $50 - I just went back through the thread to check and also read some pretty funny shit like Yourself, Pokensmoke and for some reason Woody calling me a deluded fuck for saying that several players were not getting along with Bucks. :lawl:

Atmosphere was fucking grouse yesterday, pity our boys didnt rock up. 

Fuck me though, i thought essendon/ collingwood fans were bad. Biggest bandwagons of all times, didn't have enough fans to fill a bath tub 2 years ago. 

I'm gonna back in the cats and freo this week but you could almost lock in a Swans vs Hawks granny. 

Carrying on from Final Five point last week: As a fan of a team playing this week I am happy to say that the next two weeks of finals is a complete fucken waste of time...

In fact I would be happy if the AFL organised a Presser today to announce that its over for all the teams that were meant to play this week as they have moved the Grand Final between the Swans and Hawks to this Saturday.

Get the people to the races early I say! :up:

• Like 1

Carrying on from Final Five point last week: As a fan of a team playing this week I am happy to say that the next two weeks of finals is a complete fucken waste of time...

In fact I would be happy if the AFL organised a Presser today to announce that its over for all the teams that were meant to play this week as they have moved the Grand Final between the Swans and Hawks to this Saturday.

Off to the Underwood in 2 weeks.. Always a good one for tightasses like myself with free entry to a G1 raceday, even if AJ screwed me out of a few hundred bucks in a multi last year..

Carrying on from Final Five point last week: As a fan of a team playing this week I am happy to say that the next two weeks of finals is a complete fucken waste of time...

We've just had 3 out of 4 really high quality finals and you still want to have just a top 5?

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccer

We've just had 3 out of 4 really high quality finals and you still want to have just a top 5?

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccer High Quality Finals that were pointless...

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccer High Quality Finals that were pointless...

Easy for you to say, when was the last time your mob missed finals? 2007? I bet you if your team hadn't been in finals for 10+ years you wouldn't be preaching to just have a top 5. Just seeing your team in the finals at least gives you hope as a supporter that your team is building for bigger and better things in the coming seasons (and yes i know essendon have been quite a successful club over the years but i was always too young when they had their really good teams of the 2000's, so at least seeing them in the finals this season gives me hope for the next :) )

• Like 2

Carrying on from Final Five point last week: As a fan of a team playing this week I am happy to say that the next two weeks of finals is a complete fucken waste of time...

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccerHigh Quality Finals that were pointless...

Easy for you to say, when was the last time your mob missed finals? 2007? I bet you if your team hadn't been in finals for 10+ years you wouldn't be preaching to just have a top 5. Just seeing your team in the finals at least gives you hope as a supporter that your team is building for bigger and better things in the coming seasons (and yes i know essendon have been quite a successful club over the years but i was always too young when they had their really good teams of the 2000's, so at least seeing them in the finals this season gives me hope for the next :) )1. Actually smartarse I hated it as a small kid in 1991 when they first went to the Top Six... no matter where Geelong finished I have always felt the Top Eight as being fucken pointless. :up:

2. I am not so deluded and biased like yourself that I am capable of convincing myself of the crap you believe about the whole Drugs Saga just being a case of the AFL and the media having an agenda against the Bombers.:droy:

3. By the way have you got any evidence for your claims that Geelong took as many drugs as Essendon? :hmm:

4. As much evidence as u have for your Essendon will prove itself a challenger by beating Norf prediction. :up:

4. And LOL at Geelong missing the finals in 2007.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccer High Quality Finals that were pointless... Easy for you to say, when was the last time your mob missed finals? 2007? I bet you if your team hadn't been in finals for 10+ years you wouldn't be preaching to just have a top 5. Just seeing your team in the finals at least gives you hope as a supporter that your team is building for bigger and better things in the coming seasons (and yes i know essendon have been quite a successful club over the years but i was always too young when they had their really good teams of the 2000's, so at least seeing them in the finals this season gives me hope for the next :) ) 1. Actually smartarse I hated it as a small kid in 1991 when they first went to the Top Six... no matter where Geelong finished I have always felt the Top Eight as being fucken pointless. :up:

2. I am not so deluded and biased like yourself that I am capable of convincing myself of the crap you believe about the whole Drugs Saga just being a case of the AFL and the media having an agenda against the Bombers. :droy:

3. By the way have you got any evidence for your claims that Geelong took as many drugs as Essendon? :hmm:

4. As much evidence as u have for your Essendon will prove itself a challenger by beating Norf prediction. :up:

1) Go tell the hundreds of Richmond supporters who made the trip to aami stadium that finals are pointless. Yes everyone knows its going to be a hawks vs sydney final but the top 8 at least keeps the comp competitive otherwise everyone would just pack it in 3 quarters of the way into the season. I bet if you were a Melbourne supporter you wouldn't be crowing on here have pointless finals are :up:

2) Bullshit statement. I've never denied that something didn't happen at the club when dank was there, i've had more of a problem on all the bullshit journos who have been lining up to take pot-shots at us with little to no information, especially the way they've treated hird. For people like carros to be saying that he should step down is just bullshit, yes he is a part of this whole thing but he is guilty of negligence and thats it.

'But carros won awards for her journalism blah blah blah' wow really hard to write shit about the 3rd most hated team in the comp, btw what has any of her info done? All these exclusives surely we would've been done by now?  How about you read something thats not bias before calling other people out on it? :hmm:

(BTW isn't it interesting that cronulla players pleaded guilty and only got 6 months bans? Surely if ASADA had some concrete evidence against the players they would've pushed for the maximum punishment :hmm: But ASADA did it for the good of the game right? :up:)

3) Never said they had taken as many as us but it's just interesting that when dean robinson was at your club you happened to get you drought breaking preimiership but cause no one gives a fuck about geelong nothing will be investigated of course

4) Again where are you getting this stuff that i have written? Never thought we'd be a challenger this season, i honestly thought we could beat north and maybe give geelong a scare, we're still a couple years and a couple players off being a challenger

4?) :up:

Might as well just scrap finals altogether and just make the team on top the champion just like soccer High Quality Finals that were pointless... Easy for you to say, when was the last time your mob missed finals? 2007? I bet you if your team hadn't been in finals for 10+ years you wouldn't be preaching to just have a top 5. Just seeing your team in the finals at least gives you hope as a supporter that your team is building for bigger and better things in the coming seasons (and yes i know essendon have been quite a successful club over the years but i was always too young when they had their really good teams of the 2000's, so at least seeing them in the finals this season gives me hope for the next :) ) 1. Actually smartarse I hated it as a small kid in 1991 when they first went to the Top Six... no matter where Geelong finished I have always felt the Top Eight as being fucken pointless. :up:

2. I am not so deluded and biased like yourself that I am capable of convincing myself of the crap you believe about the whole Drugs Saga just being a case of the AFL and the media having an agenda against the Bombers. :droy:

1) Go tell the hundreds of Richmond supporters who made the trip to aami stadium that finals are pointless. Yes everyone knows its going to be a hawks vs sydney final but the top 8 at least keeps the comp competitive otherwise everyone would just pack it in 3 quarters of the way into the season. I bet if you were a Melbourne supporter you wouldn't be crowing on here have pointless finals are :up:

2) Bullshit statement. I've never denied that something didn't happen at the club when dank was there, i've had more of a problem on all the bullshit journos who have been lining up to take pot-shots at us with little to no information, especially the way they've treated hird. For people like carros to be saying that he should step down is just bullshit, yes he is a part of this whole thing but he is guilty of negligence and thats it.

'But carros won awards for her journalism blah blah blah' wow really hard to write shit about the 3rd most hated team in the comp, btw what has any of her info done? All these exclusives surely we would've been done by now?  How about you read something thats not bias before calling other people out on it? :hmm:

(BTW isn't it interesting that cronulla players pleaded guilty and only got 6 months bans? Surely if ASADA had some concrete evidence against the players they would've pushed for the maximum punishment :hmm: But ASADA did it for the good of the game right? :up:)

3) Never said they had taken as many as us but it's just interesting that when dean robinson was at your club you happened to get you drought breaking preimiership but cause no one gives a fuck about geelong nothing will be investigated of course

4) Again where are you getting this stuff that i have written? Never thought we'd be a challenger this season, i honestly thought we could beat north and maybe give geelong a scare, we're still a couple years and a couple players off being a challenger

4?) :up:

Maybe we do need more funding in Education after all...

and not to private and catholic schools*

Well done mate you have just proved my fucken point. :up:

1. You do realise that there over 150,000 students at nearly 330 Catholic Schools in Melbourne alone this doesnt include Regional Victoria. Basically the Catholic Sector educates for nearly 40% of Australia's school.

(The vast majority of these schools are Primary Schools that have as many frills in them as the local state school). :hmm:

2. So therefore if the Catholic Schooling system ended tomorrow then the Australian State Education system would fall apart in days. :hmm:

3. Its for this reason that every single Federal and State election in the past forty years both sides of Parliament have basically matched each other in agreeing to give the Catholic System very close to the same funding as the State System. :hmm:

4. So basically the simple reality is the Catholic System is so important to the greater Education System at large that funding it has now become a bipartisan non political issue. :hmm:

5. Therefore anyone who thinks Catholic Schools should not recieve funding is pretty much illustrating that they dont really any fucken idea how Education Funding even works. :droy:

6. I guess the writing was on the wall for you post when you tried to make a political point and it was liked by FB that it wasn't going to add up to much. :droy:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

BTW anyone who is convinced It's set for a Swans, Hawks Grand Final is a little naive. Sure that is the likeliest outcome but this is sport. Who 3 days ago thought a Cilic vs Nishikori US Open final was likely.

Different kettle of fish when talking team sports. Clearly Djokovic/Federer had bad games which is always going to happen. If Mitchell/Hodge/Roughead for example have bad games I'd still back Hawks to make the Granny ya'feel?

• Like 3

Its not like he ever Coward Punched a bloke for no reason like Mr D Swan has known to have done on more than one occasion.

By the way you're right about being only $50 - I just went back through the thread to check and also read some pretty funny shit like Yourself, Pokensmoke and for some reason Woody calling me a deluded fuck for saying that several players were not getting along with Bucks. :lawl:

Who's the several players, surely with your top notch intel you could name names?

Gee the players must really despise Buckley especially the young ones. I mean winning a game interstate with no rotations after halftime and 8 of your best 10 out really solidifies that  :clap:

Reckon HL would have avoided a breakdown at Geelong? Maybe he would have enjoyed his own bathwater down there like the rest do. 

You can bang on and continue to act high and mighty about the Cats but facts are that since the 2011 GF, you've won the same number of finals as Collingwood - Uno. 

Continue trying to regenerate and keep your era going, will be good to see all the readymade replacements ( :droy: ) for Bartel, Enright, Mackie, Johnson, Kelly, Lonergan and Stokes spud it up for years to come. Oh that's right you're getting Frawley, get the cabinets ready!

Before you come back at me with players like Kersten, Murdoch and Walker, I'm tired enough for a nap this arvo thanks  :up:

Who's the several players, surely with your top notch intel you could name names?

Gee the players must really despise Buckley especially the young ones. I mean winning a game interstate with no rotations after halftime and 8 of your best 10 out really solidifies that  :clap:

Reckon HL would have avoided a breakdown at Geelong? Maybe he would have enjoyed his own bathwater down there like the rest do. 

You can bang on and continue to act high and mighty about the Cats but facts are that since the 2011 GF, you've won the same number of finals as Collingwood - Uno. 

Continue trying to regenerate and keep your era going, will be good to see all the readymade replacements ( :droy: ) for Bartel, Enright, Mackie, Johnson, Kelly, Lonergan and Stokes spud it up for years to come. Oh that's right you're getting Frawley, get the cabinets ready!

Before you come back at me with players like Kersten, Murdoch and Walker, I'm tired enough for a nap this arvo thanks  :up: Good to see the Pies faithful are still behind Bucks... cant wait to your excuses next year and then the year after that and when he is finally fired.

Before you come back at me with players like Kersten, Murdoch and Walker, I'm tired enough for a nap this arvo thanks  :up: Good to see the Pies faithful are still behind Bucks... cant wait to your excuses next year and then the year after that and when he is finally fired.

Good to see you ignored the crux of my post and focused on Buckley  :up:

Enjoy your fade into obscurity. 

Enjoy your fade into obscurity.

If you are dumb enough to think Geelong has not produced enough young kids since we started giving them games from 2011 onwards then there is no longer posting some long post listing names and they like...

It's much easier and funnier to wait for you to come on in another years time when Collingwood are even worse and all your posts look even more ridiculous.

Enjoy your fade into obscurity. If you are dumb enough to think Geelong has not produced enough young kids since we started giving them games from 2011 onwards then there is no longer posting some long post listing names and they like...

It's much easier and funnier to wait for you to come on in another years time when Collingwood are even worse and all your posts look even more ridiculous.

Keep giving them games, just don't try and tell me that half of them are any good.

You're right, maybe if I come on here and post 7000+ times, maybe people will take my opinions more seriously  :hmm: