MelbCity_zpsecdb7fff.png  MelbCityAway_zps546ecd58.png

I hope you've got the wrong socks on the away kit

Seems right to me ;)

Patrick+Kisnorbo+League+Rd+21+Melbourne+

What are you hoping for?

Either my eyes are fucked or my display is, those hoops look sky blue to me

• Like 1

BpWZVIXIIAAAb5D.jpg

Man, that looks incredible. I would have preferred it to be sky blue and red but still.

Heart_Alternate.jpg

Me too. Anyways.

Why couldn't this be our home kit?! I actually love this  :(

Theres a little bit of aston villa about this. Anyway.

Just going yo throw it out there apart from the sky blue we now have victory colors and im burning. FML

Aston Vila??? How???

In fairness, the red and blue stripes in that graphic (the red is really more of a maroon) are almost exactly the tone shade of Villa's maroon and blue home kit.

Yeah, no. The red is not maroon, it is a slightly darker shade of red than bright red and nothing like Villa's maroon. I am guessing you guys need to check to how your monitors are displaying colours.

• Like 1

Could go for some hooped socks on the away kit haha. Love hooped socks.

Yeah I'd like that too. I was actually hoping we might go for a red and white hooped away shirt one season but A. the fucking Wanderers and B. I guess not now.

Edited by Kinnibari

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-City-FC-201415-Merchandise/90860

Melbourne City FC 2014-15 Merchandise
Monday, 16 June 2014 2:31 PM

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

The Club is currently working closely with Melbourne City’s new apparel partner Nike and local suppliers to ensure merchandise will be available for members and fans ahead of the upcoming Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season.

Members and fans can now leave an expression of interest with the Club for 2014-15 home and away kits.

Simply email membership@melbournecityfc.com.au with ‘New Nike Kit’ in the subject line and we will contact you by email as soon as the new merchandise becomes available.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-City-FC-201415-Merchandise/90860

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

The Club is currently working closely with Melbourne City’s new apparel partner Nike and local suppliers to ensure merchandise will be available for members and fans ahead of the upcoming Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season.

Members and fans can now leave an expression of interest with the Club for 2014-15 home and away kits.

Simply email membership@melbournecityfc.com.au with ‘New Nike Kit’ in the subject line and we will contact you by email as soon as the new merchandise becomes available.

I was just about to post this.

Have already sent my email.

Do we now assume that they have already sorted out the main sponsor for this season?

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

Do we now assume that they have already sorted out the main sponsor for this season?

I dont think so. I remember having already bought a kappa top then a few months later they added a sponsor on the back of the shirt.

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

I dont think so. I remember having already bought a kappa top then a few months later they added a sponsor on the back of the shirt.

I have a few with missing sponsors on the arm and back of the kit, but i wasnt that stressed about those.

You'd think though that the major sponsor on the front of the kit would have to sorted before they go selling kits.

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

Simply email membership@melbournecityfc.com.au with ‘New Nike Kit’ in the subject line and we will contact you by email as soon as the new merchandise becomes available.

I have a few with missing sponsors on the arm and back of the kit, but i wasnt that stressed about those.

You'd think though that the major sponsor on the front of the kit would have to sorted before they go selling kits.

I think this is just news for the sake of news. Trying to keep the buzz going. Because they could have just used the usual email they send out.

Looking at those mockup wouldn't be suprised if the collars were the same as the leaked man city kit for next season. Or for a real world example, what the current England kit has. The kit they wore against Italy was class and I hope ours look just as good

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

in for away shirt

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

I always thought it was strange that my Reebok shirt only had the Westpac logo and nothing else. This all makes sense now. Of course not having the others just meant I didn't have to wait for them all to eventually wear away and peel off!

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

At home I use Google Chrome with an adblocker. I happened to be on another computer today that has no adblocking and logged on to the club web-site - lo and behold a much different site greeted me. Each page headed "The Heart of the City" and on the Home page a big Westpac ad with the slogan "Scoring goals." I'd say Westpac are still our major sponsor.

email.png

00090860-leadimage.png

Simply email membership@melbournecityfc.com.au with ‘New Nike Kit’ in the subject line and we will contact you by email as soon as the new merchandise becomes available.

At home I use Google Chrome with an adblocker. I happened to be on another computer today that has no adblocking and logged on to the club web-site - lo and behold a much different site greeted me. Each page headed "The Heart of the City" and on the Home page a big Westpac ad with the slogan "Scoring goals." I'd say Westpac are still our major sponsor.

Of that's the case though, why not Gabe them on the front of the kit when they announced the kit change

Didn't westpac extend their major sponsorship last season, i can vaguely remember something about it being posted on the facebook page. 

Didn't westpac extend their major sponsorship last season, i can vaguely remember something about it being posted on the facebook page. 

Yep, they signed a contract to renew the sponsorship deal for 3 years last September:

In a significant day for the Club, Melbourne Heart FC announced inaugural principal partner, Westpac, has signed on for another three years with the Club.

Melbourne Heart FC kicked off its inaugural season in the A-League in 2010-2011, backed by its principal sponsor, Westpac.

“The red and white of Westpac is now synonymous with red and white of Melbourne Heart FC and as one of the premier brands in corporate Australia, we are delighted to be partnering again for a further three years,” Melbourne Heart FC CEO Scott Munn said.

“Westpac has believed in us since day one and we are excited to continue our relationship with them.”

Westpac continues to help drive Melbourne Heart FC’s community engagement programs, having staged ‘Westpac Community Festivals’ across the Red and White’s first three seasons and, most recently, taking the Hyundai A-League side to Shepparton.

"Westpac is proud to be continuing our support of the Melbourne Heart FC for the next three years,” Westpac’s Head of Corporate Business Group, Michael Waters, said.

“Local initiatives like the Westpac Community Football Festival is very much in line with our own emphasis within the business on the importance of local community so this partnership is something we are very passionate about.”

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/melbourne-heart-fc-unveils-harry-kewell-as-captain/74196

If, as has been stated,

Under the terms of the transaction, the new owners will assume responsibility for all existing obligations of Melbourne Heart.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/ffa-approves-melbourne-heart-licence-acquisition/83934

Then one would have to think that it's pretty likely that the sponsorship deal will continue (However, I reckon it's quite possible that Westpac may no longer be on the front of the shirt).

Edited by Murfy1