Melbourne Football

EURO 2012

MC7ULTRA

It was inevitable for the thug poles to attack some Russians, could say it could link to the events during soviet occupied Poland, holding grudge through ancient history, but there was always tension between these 2 countries, cunts can't grow a pair and move on.

On the other hand, my man Kuba scored a beautiful goal, having my dad and his mates go mental at the tele, making my mum wake up and yell at them to keep it down. Memorable night.

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

Cunts, Setanta decides to broadcast Russia-Greece live over Poland-Czech Republic when the stakes are higher in the Polish game than in the Russian game.... So apparently they'll live it on the computer through setanta-i

Thank you for contacting Setanta Sports.

Due to simultaneous kick off times, Setanta Sports is only able to broadcast

one game live. However, Poland v Czech Republic is available live via

Setanta-I and is free to view for all Foxtel and Austar customers.

They rustled my jimmies alright.

Edited by Young Polak

So assuming Italy b eat Ireland, they will finish on 5 points.

And if Croatia and Spain draw, they both finish on 5 points.

So then it comes down to goal difference.

Draw with the Croats and a win vs. Ireland should see us progress.

Too young to remember Italy in Euro 2004?

Its looking like this ^. Would be kind of funny if it happened to Italy again.

Edited by Tesla

Cunts, Setanta decides to broadcast Russia-Greece live over Poland-Czech Republic when the stakes are higher in the Polish game than in the Russian game....

Tbh mate, If i was running Setanta's scheduling in Australia I would also choose the Greece game. The demographic audience is larger. Makes sense to me tbh.

Still shit you didn't get to watch your match though :(

Edited by Braveheart

Tbh mate, If i was running Setanta's scheduling in Australia I would also choose the Greece game. The demographic audience is larger. Makes sense to me tbh.

Still shit you didn't get to watch your match though :(

Yeah, I would have to bear the shit quality they provide on setanta-i "free to air" on my pc.. Fucking hell

Gutted that Denmark ended up losing to Portugal.

Yes, Ronaldo could have put them up 3-1, but I think we deserved the draw.

Well fought back, but wasn't going to happen.

What really pissed me off what Pepe did in the first half.

Very dangerous Danish counter attack. Pepe falls down and rolls around.

Ref didn't even blow for a free kick. But what did he do instead? He still blew the whistle to see if Pepe was OK.

Why not wait?

Pepe was obviously up almost instantly.

Cheating c@nt. I seriously hope someone could have stamped him on his head, so he had something to cry about.

Also add the handball by Meireles, which otherwise would have put a Dane one-on-one with the keeper.

Not to forget Postiga's rolling around like a girl in the 2nd half.

It would seriously be at least on a par with an orgasm, if someone stamped on them, when they were lying down (acting), so they actually had a reason to cry.

We obviously won't get a result against the Germans, so it's bye bye.

Germany and the cheats are going through.

Can't see Holland beat them by 2 goals or more.

Then again, if someone told me that we actually would have something to play for in the last game, I would have taken it.

What really pissed me off what Pepe did in the first half.

Very dangerous Danish counter attack. Pepe falls down and rolls around.

Ref didn't even blow for a free kick. But what did he do instead? He still blew the whistle to see if Pepe was OK.

Why not wait?

Pepe was obviously up almost instantly.

I remember this. I couldnt believed the ref stopped play, how often do players legitimately get hurt and the ref doesnt stop play, usually the players kick the ball out instead, but for this he stopped play. Was definitely odd.

• Like 1

You don't have to watch anything.

Well I am a football fan mate, and I am thinking for what is best for the tournament, so I will be watching won't I.

Greece certainly don't have anyone that is going to light up a match like Russia does with Dzagoev and Poland does with Kuba and Lewandowski.