Melbourne Football

EURO 2012

MC7ULTRA

Bye bye England, only made it this far because of Hodgson.

Pirlo too good, his move from Milan to Juve was why Juve won Serie A instead of Milan this season.

Italy vs Germany should be a great game, lets see what answers Prandelli has for the Germans, big test for a manager whose only ever won a Serie B title.

Boring tournament tbh. Will be a Germany-Spain final. How exciting...

All 4 teams from group B and C through and all from A and D out. Shows what happens when you rig a draw and put shit cunts like Poland and Ukraine in pot A.

When is International Football not largely boring anyway?

• Like 1

Vai!

Absolutely dominated that match, should have put it to bed several times in normal and extra time.

Nonetheless, very happy with the performance and the result.

Germany are extremely solid, and I'm worried, but seeing us control this game so much is giving me a tiny bit of hope.

Forza ragazzi.

hehehh what a game!

never in doubt TBH, even if England scored we would've got it back.

Diamanti just became one of my favorite players.

compare his impact to Walcott's.

Why are you competing with us anyway?

Haha, jesus christ, could've said the same about you lot in the 2010 WC, only thing was it was a lot more embarrassing as you were the defending champions.

sure it was embarrassing but the thread is called Euro 2012 for a reason.

more than happy to go through what went wrong in 2006 but this is not the place.

plus, being one of the favorites and not getting out of the group and losing to Denmark in the process is much more embarrassing than not defending your title.

That's fucking stupid, Denmark are #10? They are a well drilled side, sure we had a fucking horrible tournament and I'm not one to usually bring up stats & this isn't an excuse - but no European runner up of the WC has ever made it out of the group at the following Euro's, another thing is and again not an excuse but we did have 3 top 10 nations in our group.

It's more embarrassing for you guys in 2010, as you had a fairly easy group I must say? Can you deny that? New Zealand, Slovakia, Paraguay.

TBH mate, in 2010 we had a fucking easy as group.

but, Holland were expected by many to go close to winning the tournament, if not win it.

i never said shit about 2006 World Cup - i was shitting bricks TBH.

but can you honestly tell me you wouldnt be pumped if Holland had just beaten England on penalty's?

Spain Vs Pirlo final tbh.

Also, still boring.

could say same about Champions League, with the way Chelsea played.

The game yesterday should have been the final, now we have to watch Spain play wank wank wank boring shit, never thought I'd say this but mon italy ffs.

thats the power of SUPER MARIO. <3

Hey guys if you think balotelli WON'T score tonight, you can get awesome odds on it. $7.50 to be precise.

But the 'dead heat rule' applies, so those odds will be divided between the 5 guys tied on 3 goals (the Mario's, Ronaldo and Dzagoev), if Trollotelli doesn't score.

However, Torres is starting in an attacking formation, and who knows, however unlikely it is Torres could still knock in a brace for a good collect on a few bucks.

Edited by LR9