Melbourne Football

EURO 2012

MC7ULTRA

France or Germany for the win.

Also does anyone no what time theres games will be over here? and what channels apart from sentanta the games will be on?

Group Games are at 2 AM & 4:45 AM with all the finals being at 4:45 AM.

SBS showing a few group games on delay with 2 Quarter Finals, a Semi Final & The Final live.

• Like 2

Al

Group Games are at 2 AM & 4:45 AM with all the finals being at 4:45 AM.

SBS showing a few group games on delay with 2 Quarter Finals, a Semi Final & The Final live.

Thanks bro..Disappointing that none of the other foxtel channels are showing any...

Sentanta, $16 a month.

Holland got the job done tamely this morning, Sneijder & Bouma with some concerns, both coming off thru injury, should be okay though.

Disappointing in front of goal, and really should've been 4 or 5-0.

Fine tweak & improve in the next week & a half and we'll be there.

Edited by DutchPride

yea just looked at sentana and its $16.99 a month with no contract so cancel whenever, or $9.99 for a 3 month deal, or $179.99 for a whole year, will deff be getting it for a month this month...

sounds good, but what if you dont have foxtel ( :( ) ?

could you just get Sentana or do you have to get Basic Package + Sentana?

yea just looked at sentana and its $16.99 a month with no contract so cancel whenever, or $9.99 for a 3 month deal, or $179.99 for a whole year, will deff be getting it for a month this month...

my mate did this last euros and when he cancelled setanta they didnt stop his service for another 3 months, then after two months they gave it back for another year for soem reason without him subscribing again and they didnt charge him except for that one initial month

my mate did this last euros and when he cancelled setanta they didnt stop his service for another 3 months, then after two months they gave it back for another year for soem reason without him subscribing again and they didnt charge him except for that one initial month

thats what you want lol

What annoys me, they were dominating in the first half hour, and played like absolute shit in the second half. I'm not even sure if they could achieve a win over Russia this wednesday if they keep having this habit of performance drop in the middle of the 2nd half . But i'll be up watching the game anyway, and if they get through group stage, ill purchase their squad signed top on ebay.

First half was all Poland, really looked impressive, their forward movement & their closing down was great, I was expecting 2, 3-0 when Lewandowski scored and he could have scored a few minutes before that.

Russia look really impressive, Dzagoev has been brilliant all season, scored a cracking free kick against Inter in the Champions League group stage and that's when I really first noticed him, regardless the Czech's defence was terrible & very open, Russia can go far if they keep playing like that, mon euro sweep stake.

Fucking unbelievable, played better in the Champions League final.

:Look Holland losing to Denmark is a pretty big upset but remember that Denmark are in the top 10 countries in the world.

Did anyone watch either this game of the Germany versus Portugal game?

It is, we had 29 shots and only fucking 6 were on target, with the fucking sources of attack we should have scored 10.

They need to get a grip, Sneijder was the only one who was consistent all match, Robben incredibly selfish and poor once again when he needs to step up, VDV terrible when he came on, RVP had an off night and should of scored at least twice, Williems was poor in the end, Vlaar is a liability & Huntelaar didn't do enough off the ball when he came on, not going to make an excuse but there should have been a handball in the 80th, hit Jacobson's arm at least 3 times, what a fucking joke of 90 minutes it was.

Must win against Germany, glad they did the business against Portugal, need to beat Germany and hope Portugal beat Denmark so the group is wide open going into Round 3.

Edited by DutchPride