Melbourne Football

Adam Federici

InMyHeart

Don't renew tando's contract, move redders to #2 and give federici the #1 spot.....

I'm not sure about his contract situation but if he is still in contract nothing stopping our owners paying $500,000 or so to get him over here

If he is out of contract then great don't need to worry about a transfer fee

Get it done

People are worried about salary cap, you have minimal idea of how it works, we never paid the whole cap and look at teams like sydey etc. we dont need to pay overs we offer things that other clubs cant, training camps in england, proven links to EPL....

Plus we can play great football in the years to come but if we have a keeper who continues to let in soft goals it will all be undone

We need a good keeper, we have the worst one in the league

• Like 2

People are worried about salary cap, you have minimal idea of how it works, we never paid the whole cap and look at teams like sydey etc. we dont need to pay overs we offer things that other clubs cant, training camps in england, proven links to EPL....

Plus we can play great football in the years to come but if we have a keeper who continues to let in soft goals it will all be undone

We need a good keeper, we have the worst one in the league

owe you a like for that

He has one further season left.

I think you'll find Redmayne has two further seasons...

He was a breath of fresh air when he came in, but he's been a huge disappointment this season. Like more or less everyone else.

The GK position has always been a thorn in our side IMO, as has the GK coach position.

I've often wondered whether we should find a sound foreign 'keeper...worth it if we can stabilise our defence that way.

He has one further season left.

I think you'll find Redmayne has two further seasons...

He was a breath of fresh air when he came in, but he's been a huge disappointment this season. Like more or less everyone else.

The GK position has always been a thorn in our side IMO, as has the GK coach position.

I've often wondered whether we should find a sound foreign 'keeper...worth it if we can stabilise our defence that way.

Koerner was talking about federici