Melbourne Football

FIFA World Cup 2014

MaliMate

In b4 world record transfer fee paid by Real Madrid

Probably, but to be fair other than $$$ why would you play for AS Monaco? 

Even we just about get more supporters to games than they do.

They're a club with history and are on their way back up, and play in a pretty good league, why not play for them?

In b4 world record transfer fee paid by Real Madrid

Probably, but to be fair other than $$$ why would you play for AS Monaco? 

Even we just about get more supporters to games than they do.

They're a club with history and are on their way back up, and play in a pretty good league, why not play for them?

Don't get me wrong, I admire the club and the French Ligue plus Monaco is a pretty damn nice country!

I'm just thinking from a professional footballer's perspective, I highly doubt the likes of Falcao, Rodriguez and Moutinho would have all flocked to the Stade Louis II without the lure of big cash. 

But then again you're right, the French Ligue is definitely on the rise and Rodriguez hasn't shown any signs of it hindering his performance (obviously) so I guess it's a good choice.

They played like shit in the groups. Dived in last minute to make it. Get lucky by drawing costa Rica. Now they're scored against A 10 man costa Rica in the 90th. There had 30 minutes to scores against a team completely out on their feet. Now they need pens...

I'll acknowledge their incredible luck but there's no footballing ability what's so ever.

• Like 1

As much as I like the Dutch and want them to One Day win the World Cup, Robben is a fuckin cheat

I reckon all you have to do is cough in his direction and he falls over

they looked very ordinary, but then again Brazil were made to look very ordinary by Chile

• Like 1

10 years on... "Re, we won in 04 malaka"

yeah with 2 losses and a draw in the group matches ( how the hell they got through)

then 3  matches of 1-0 wins

about as entertaining as a Tony Abbott press statement

it was actually 1 win 1 draw 1 loss in the group stages

sorry , my mistake ,