Melbourne Football

Small and Strong: This Friday Its Time As A Terrace To Make A Stand.

cadete

Any march in line with this? That would be cool

The march will probably leave  just after 6:30pm and all Supporters should be leaving at this time so we can sing from Parliament to the Stadium and leave nobody in doubt that a Melbourne Heart game is on Friday evening.

(Not a WSW Match.)

It's good for the game and all but the Wanderers crowds have to be the biggest bandwagon ever.  They were getting under 10k every game, including one of 6k, before their winning streak started. 

That's what success does for a new club I suppose.

• Like 1

It's good for the game and all but the Wanderers crowds have to be the biggest bandwagon ever.  They were getting under 10k every game, including one of 6k, before their winning streak started. 

That's what success does for a new club I suppose.

We might find out someday.  Small and strong will do for now.

First time in the yarraside! + 2 mates! So keen

Very good. As long as all three of you behave like proper fans instead of standing around filming your 'hooligan experience'.

The club seems to be going nowhere. We as fans need to push the idea of pride and success into the club, starting now.

Lets get the support back to the levels of season 2, and grow it from there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks back on these times and thinks, 'what happened?'

Get everyone in the middle bay, rather spread out between the three bays we could fill up the middle bay and make the families sit on the side. This way we would look in force rather then just a couple of people here and there. 

EDIT: Oh and those fan who start up a chant to the tune of 'We Hate Victory" please refrain.

Edited by Podium
  • Like 1

Not enough active supporters to fill 3 bays is one easy fix for the club.

Why not go from 1 to 2 bays. What's the point of 3 bays with stacks of people sitting in 16/18.

All it does is thin out the active cluster. We need to pack it like 17

Too many tossers who are there not even knowing its active area.

Has the club even tried to consult with yarraside about the changes to active area?

• Like 1

Why not go from 1 to 2 bays. What's the point of 3 bays with stacks of people sitting in 16/18.

Has the club even tried to consult with yarraside about the changes to active area?

Nothing gets to me more then families and couples sitting within Yarraside and not participating. They say they are there for the experience. they should be relocated to another bay.

• Like 1

fuck you're slow lol

Edited by Demon_Heart

You would be better off spreading bay 17 out slightly. This will force people in the other active areas to stand. As more stand on a regular basis, spread out further. Capo needs to ensure those positioned on the outside can help lead chants.

The Australian culture is more stand around. I believe the idea of singing at football games must catch on, not just be expected. WSW started off well organised and now that culture has caught on around their stadium.

The derby at AAMI with three bays standing worked quite well. No reason there can't be three active bays being "active" all the time. It just requires a bit of communication and organisation. From there hopefully the culture will spread.

Get everyone in the middle bay, rather spread out between the three bays we could fill up the middle bay and make the families sit on the side. This way we would look in force rather then just a couple of people here and there. 

EDIT: Oh and those fan who start up a chant to the tune of 'We Hate Victory" please refrain.

And the "F*** 'em All" chant too. It's an embarressment! I can only picture 16 year old wannabe hooligans chanting that.

fuck you're slow lolIf you take off my headphones, touch my ears or lose my baseball I'm going to f&$@!n kill you!!!!

Now go and get me an ice cream prick!

Edited by Jestr
  • Like 1

Getting fired up for less then 100 WSW fans making the trip, hahaha. The big one is when we arrive in April ;)

Non the less, good luck and enjoy it.

Oh I forgot we're up to date with the comings and goings of the RBB, silly us we should've known less than 100 were coming down. ;) Centre link payments delayed?

fuck you're slow lol If you take off my headphones, touch my ears or lose my baseball I'm going to f&$@!n kill you!!!!

Now go and get me an ice cream prick!

30555-24020.gif

• Like 1

Getting fired up for less then 100 WSW fans making the trip, hahaha. The big one is when we arrive in April ;)

Oh I forgot we're up to date with the comings and goings of the RBB, silly us we should've known less than 100 were coming down. ;) Centre link payments delayed?

Nah,

The RBB only travel once a year – And on other PPL’s money.

• Like 1

We'll probably have more tomorrow night then your huge achievement of 80 at SFC away last season ;)

MV away December 28, our allocation is exhausted more then a month out.

Adelaide away in January, the allocation is exhausted more then 2 months out from that trip.

And we still have u guys in April that we're all going too.

We should also have decent numbers in Brisbane in late November as well ;)

Edited by Llama
  • Like 1

anything less than 101 making the trip should be considered a failure.

I have to admit that words failure and wsw doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Hoping to change it a little this Friday