Melbourne Football

English Premier League

malloy

Sunderland playing some awesome footie.

O'Neil is a great manager. I'm a big fan of his, I'll never understand how he was out of a job for so long. Did he not want to come back into football for a while after Villa?

Was good to see Frazier Campbell get on the scoresheet as well. Talented player whose injury woes continue to undo him.

So it's illegal to publish something that could be considered racist or offensive? Shit - tell literature writers to put their pens down. Whilst I agree - they've taken it a little far with that; people make racial and offensive statements/slurs all the time. We can't monitor this. The company publishing this should have just refused. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there's a retaliation about it in the next Red Issue.

Back onto the topic of EPL though; had a great feeling about the next few weeks in regards to the opposition Chelsea has and then realized that Torres is always in out starting 11 so either way we're screwed... le sigh.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you laughing? The video and the those pics clearly show Suarez's hand extended and Evra's dropped. The original game footage is incredibly misleading. The aerial shots tell the truth and the truth is that Suarez did extend his hand to Evra. That is clearly evident.

Oh and inb4 'Liverpool Bias/blindness'. I dont support either club. In fact I couldnt give a fuck about any EPL club.

• Like 2

It aint biased, your just gullible, look at it Suarez has his hand out extended & evra drops his out of the way so suarez continues on to the next player & evra grabs his arm it's all an act in the so called theatre of dreams

8xjxnl.jpg

10crshu.jpg

That's not Suarez in the first photo. So it shows nothing. There is nothing about this in the English press I have read.

Why are you laughing? The video and the those pics clearly show Suarez's hand extended and Evra's dropped. The original game footage is incredibly misleading. The aerial shots tell the truth and the truth is that Suarez did extend his hand to Evra. That is clearly evident.

Oh and inb4 'Liverpool Bias/blindness'. I dont support either club. In fact I couldnt give a fuck about any EPL club.

I am laughing cause the pictures do not paint the accurate picture of what took place. Are you just looking at these pictures and coming up with your summation?

Did you not see the actual video evidence?

This picture has spread from a Liverpool supporter site. Their blind loyalty towards the whole issue has been a massive disgrace.

It's laughable people actually believe these pictures.

That's not Suarez in the first photo. So it shows nothing. There is nothing about this in the English press I have read.

Did not say it was , it's Henderson , but it is showing you what everyone else non manure biased can clearly see

That evra clearly drops his hand out of the way FACT !

imo its clear both players wernt going to shake as in the slow-mo of BH's video, you can see suarez looking at the young lad with evra, and then doesnt even give evras hand a look, his focus is straight on de gea's hand.

think it should now be left alone, and forgotten about

in better news, the king left arsenal with a great present to rocket us into the top 4.

stfu liverpool and chel$ki

The whole handshake thing has been blown out of proportion. Why would either of them want to shake each others hand? Why should it even matter?

If Suarez popped Evra one or vice versa then this conversation/argument would be warranted.

Move on, unlike Patrice.