Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really rode my luck there. Brooklyn & Knicks struggled till the end. Lakers never looked like winning until the end. Memphis with their standard grinding of the opposition. GSW go ahead bucket with less than 10 seconds. Can't complain though I've been dicked that many times. Milky bars are on me (jks ill blow all my winnings this weekend).

Milky bars are on me (jks ill blow all my winnings this weekend).

i know that feel bro. 

you usually win these NBA multi's?

If I was to put all my bets into this thread it would be the longest thread on the forums lol. Not gonna say I 'usually' win these but the ones I post up here are ones I'm pretty confident about. Definitely lost more than what I have won over time but you have to be a shit gambler to become a good one. I definitely win more often than when I first started betting in my teens. Gone are the days of blowing my whole pay @ the TAB. You'll find over time that setting limits, having your own systems etc. really does help although a bit of the fun is taken out of it.

• Like 1

i know that feel bro. 

If I was to put all my bets into this thread it would be the longest thread on the forums lol. Not gonna say I 'usually' win these but the ones I post up here are ones I'm pretty confident about. Definitely lost more than what I have won over time but you have to be a shit gambler to become a good one. I definitely win more often than when I first started betting in my teens. Gone are the days of blowing my whole pay @ the TAB. You'll find over time that setting limits, having your own systems etc. really does help although a bit of the fun is taken out of it.

Had the same problem, soon as i was 18 would blow like 200 bucks on a day on horse bets but i developed a pretty effective system.

My older brother works near crown, and every monday morning i give him 100 dollars, i tell him after work go to crown, chuck a hundered on RED on roloutte.

So far i have been doing this for 2 months and i am 700 up :up:

Basically having that all or nothing mentality pays off

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

i know that feel bro. 

you have to be a shit gambler to become a good one. I definitely win more often than when I first started betting in my teens.

going through this now hahaha.... 

starting to find some systems though, and have my ups and downs. 

So far i have been doing this for 2 months and i am 700 up :up:

Statistics will show that you should stop now.

to

49:49:2

Nah i will switch to black or even 19-36 or some shit like that. I wanna try earn 5000 so i can go overseas. Probably if i end up making a 1000 i'll start chucking 500 bucks on black or so on

i know that feel bro.

you have to be a shit gambler to become a good one. I definitely win more often than when I first started betting in my teens.

going through this now hahaha....

starting to find some systems though, and have my ups and downs.

Yeah probably not that good of an idea if your pretty new to it. You'll 99% end up down over time.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu