Melbourne Football

Sydney Away 15th December 2013

marteaux

Is it MDMA Endorsed as well?

Unless you are making an inside joke that I don't understand - this trip will definitely involve the endorsing of MDMA.

Footballism - I thought the same, but then I was like fuck it, y nawt and make the thread as there's no such thing as not enough hype for away trips and people (like me) will want to book flights earlier to save money so this is a good place to discuss what flights people will be on.

My jetstar voucher for $50 which I picked up previous syd away is valid until June 14th so I will be purchasing flights then. A rough glance tells me flights are around 80-110 at the moment depending on if u can be bothered price matching.

Mods feel free to move to the public section.

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can get Tiger return for $80. (hand luggage only)

Going up Saturday 14th evening returning Monday 16th arvo with the early bird offer atm. 

Not a bad price, bit more expensive if going up on the Sunday though.

NB - mate got sucked in and bought a $70 return with Jetstar, only to read his ticket that it departs from Avalon! Tiger looking the best option. 

You can get Tiger return for $80. (hand luggage only)

Going up Saturday 14th evening returning Monday 16th arvo with the early bird offer atm. 

Not a bad price, bit more expensive if going up on the Sunday though.

NB - mate got sucked in and bought a $70 return with Jetstar, only to read his ticket that it departs from Avalon! Tiger looking the best option.

Should be able to price match it with jetstar and get flights for about 71.40 from tulla.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...