Melbourne Football

Adrian Zahra Appreciation Thread

Jimmy

I love the kid, but his career took a real hit after the infamous incident. He was headed skywards but has just never got his spark back.

I think he is likely to end up in the NPL, probably at the Knights if they can squeeze him in, and who knows if he can get going again then maybe, but I think his A-League time has come to an end. Shattered!

• Like 1

I would if our squad wasn't so limited.

Seriously we have space for 16 Aussie players... 16... A joke. If we have the spot remaining come a few weeks out from the seasons start, and he has played really well in the NPL then yes, for sure, but otherwise I can't see that risk being taken

Hear he might be training with Port at the moment...

He'd probably make a great rover/winger at VFA level. Has got the speed and good feet, wouldn't have to worry as much about positioning.

And yes I know you meant the other port melbourne.

He's a Carlton supporter, and we could probably use his run right now!!

You can't seriously believe I didn't know that? I meant he'd be great at VFA but maybe not AFL level

Sorry i'll add a wink face next time ;)

No, I know you knew.

Your comment was pretty much the truth though, so it could easily be taken seriously.